jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • heavylee
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 961

    #16
    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

    wow, things are interesting already... I will gather a few more facts and report... I don't know when I will get on a computer next though, because I will be away tomorrow without internet. Any way we can make it a longer day phase? Like till Sunday evening? Anyways, I will check back in the morning before I go, and make a vote then if you don't like my extended day suggestion.

    Comment

    • EnR
      Massive flaming dildos.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2007
      • 8431

      #17
      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

      Originally posted by rzr
      Blues: Kirth (guard), heavy (seer), mak (elemental), medic (pnt).
      ROFL, wolves prob thought rzr just handed out the exact same roles.
      sigpic

      Comment

      • Lightknight924
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2005
        • 1164

        #18
        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

        Placing a blind vote on TehDDRKid because I have reason to believe his role isn't merely human.

        Comment

        • T3hDDRKid
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2006
          • 754

          #19
          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

          Originally posted by rzr
          Dr.Kirth is dead.
          ... Who?
          Originally posted by MalReynolds
          it just goes with what I said

          what brought this country together?

          desegregation

          we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

          let's start with baseball

          Comment

          • heavylee
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2007
            • 961

            #20
            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

            alright voting for argo right now, but I really wish day could be extended so I could talk to some people.

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #21
              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

              Tell ya what, since I love you so much, heavy, I'll extend the day for a little bit more. As of now, day ends at 7:00 PM EST Sunday evening

              t3hDDRKid - lightknight924

              argo15 - heavylee

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • X3R0H0UR
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 540

                #22
                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                just so everyone who used to play with me knows, my screen name is not thespindokta anymore, its doppelbox, or while at work, x3r0h0ur. If the name's online, message it.
                Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                Comment

                • sc979
                  FFR Player
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 1644

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                  This game seems to be more inactive than the other one. Safety on chris301 again since I can't stay on much longer today and I'll be at church tomorrow.

                  Originally posted by EnR
                  ROFL, wolves prob thought rzr just handed out the exact same roles.
                  I was thinking the same thing.
                  ...

                  Comment

                  • pntballa18
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 3357

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                    well that theory's shot because i'm not the medic anymore

                    Comment

                    • Lightknight924
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 1164

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                      I think rzr did make a switch of roles that would please the former blues/reds. Meaning expect that a blue last game could be a red now, vice versa. Of course they could be green.

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                        Originally posted by Lightknight924
                        I think rzr did make a switch of roles that would please the former blues/reds. Meaning expect that a blue last game could be a red now, vice versa. Of course they could be green.
                        I don't cheat. The roles were generated at random thanks to Argo15's Random Role Generator which you can ask him more about.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • T3hDDRKid
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 754

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                          Mmk, guys - some of you won't believe me, but deal with it.

                          I'm truly green, and I'll demonstrate by not caring about the safety vote on me. Why?

                          I have no idea who Argo or Chris are [role-wise, of course - I know who Argo is.]

                          If I were blue, I would vote for Argo or Chris to get the vote off of me. If I were red, I would do the same - unless I thought it would attract too much suspicion and chose instead to safety somebody else, cause a KitB, and hope it didn't hit me - but either way, I'm just going to leave the vote.

                          [I'll have to safety/vote somebody eventually of course, to avoid a phantom.]

                          I'm leaving myself open to a KitB or even being bandwagoned, because I'm green and it doesn't really matter whether I die.
                          Originally posted by MalReynolds
                          it just goes with what I said

                          what brought this country together?

                          desegregation

                          we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                          let's start with baseball

                          Comment

                          • T3hDDRKid
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 754

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                            p.s. I'm getting annoyed

                            1. Makilaz (benderchan)
                            2. kekeb (kek3b)
                            3. Chris301 (chris301B)
                            4. argo15 (argo1516)
                            5. -leon- (whiteandwhitey)
                            6. sc979 (Sam97379)
                            7. DrKirth (drkirth)
                            8. EnR (ryanffr)
                            9. roundbox (tehroundbox)
                            10. DarkMantocreX2 (darkmanticorex2)
                            11. lightknight924 (nakah92)
                            12. jwcgator (jwcgator2)
                            13. t3hDDRKid (TheVisualParadox)
                            14. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
                            15. x3rohour (doppelbox)
                            16. heavylee (heavyleah)

                            so there
                            Originally posted by MalReynolds
                            it just goes with what I said

                            what brought this country together?

                            desegregation

                            we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                            let's start with baseball

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                              1. Makilaz (benderchan)
                              2. kekeb (kekeb)
                              3. Chris301 (chris301B)
                              4. argo15 (argo1516)
                              5. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
                              6. sc979 (Sam97379)
                              7. DrKirth (drkirth)
                              8. EnR (ryanffr)
                              9. roundbox (tehroundbox)
                              10. DarkMantocreX2 (darkmanticorex2)
                              11. lightknight924 (nakah92)
                              12. jwcgator (jwcgator2)
                              13. t3hDDRKid (TheVisualParadox)
                              14. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
                              15. x3rohour (doppelbox)
                              16. heavylee (heavyleah)

                              Fixed. I don't know why you thought kekeb ya dead... Or that -leon- was still in the game...

                              P.S. EMERALD000 HAS REPLACED -LEON- IN CASE ANYONE DIDN'T KNOW.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • Lightknight924
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 1164

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                                Recent progression with tehddr has caused me to take off my vote.

                                Comment

                                Working...