jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kekeb
    davai
    • Dec 2006
    • 2765

    #46
    Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

    Madmatt never learns does he -_-.

    Comment

    • megamon88
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2006
      • 2567

      #47
      Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

      Oh no, not gamer! I was just talking to him.

      Comment

      • Xception704
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 3984

        #48
        Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

        Back from school + soccer game.

        Damn I hate this non-cardflipping crap.

        Comment

        • Kekeb
          davai
          • Dec 2006
          • 2765

          #49
          Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

          question: card flipping is...

          Comment

          • Litodude
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2006
            • 4548

            #50
            Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

            Card flipping is when the player's role is revealed once he or she is dead. Not in this game
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

            dude
            out west?
            the fuck kinda location is west?
            am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


            Originally posted by lurker
            remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

            http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

            Comment

            • Kekeb
              davai
              • Dec 2006
              • 2765

              #51
              Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

              Originally posted by Litodude
              Card flipping is when the player's role is revealed once he or she is dead. Not in this game
              Oh alright, thanks. Card flipping seems lame.

              Comment

              • Kekeb
                davai
                • Dec 2006
                • 2765

                #52
                Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

                But, without it makes it a lot more challenging

                Comment

                • jokim
                  Don't talk to me.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2006
                  • 196

                  #53
                  Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

                  Depends on the games.

                  When there is no seer/Guard, and no real special roles, it kind of balances the game.

                  But yes, Challenge is nice

                  Comment

                  • jokim
                    Don't talk to me.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 196

                    #54
                    Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

                    Ok...

                    I want all the Wolves and the MasterWolf To come out to me.

                    I promise I won't get you killed.

                    Really.

                    Comment

                    • Xception704
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 3984

                      #55
                      Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

                      Originally posted by jokim
                      Ok...

                      I want all the Wolves and the MasterWolf To come out to me.

                      I promise I won't get you killed.

                      Really.
                      Wtf?

                      Comment

                      • Myst1278
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 199

                        #56
                        Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

                        If it worked, I would most certainly laugh.
                        Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                        Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                        BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                        PM with your code for add.

                        Comment

                        • Kekeb
                          davai
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 2765

                          #57
                          Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

                          Originally posted by Xception704
                          Wtf?
                          Some kind of messed up tactic? lol

                          Comment

                          • jugglinguy
                            Use me as a porta-potty
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 4319

                            #58
                            Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

                            Originally posted by jokim
                            Ok...

                            I want all the Wolves and the MasterWolf To come out to me.

                            I promise I won't get you killed.

                            Really.
                            I support this message
                            Originally posted by Jem
                            Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                            You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                            Comment

                            • jokim
                              Don't talk to me.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2006
                              • 196

                              #59
                              Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

                              Originally posted by Myst1278
                              If it worked, I would most certainly laugh.
                              Me too XD


                              To be short, It could be resumed with :

                              I r bored >.>

                              Comment

                              • Kekeb
                                davai
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2765

                                #60
                                Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

                                i hereby order this thread to have more posts

                                Comment

                                Working...