I had a feeling fido wasn't a wolf. As he said, this is his first game he's playing that has an actual seer, so if he was a wolf, he wouldn't be worrying about juggling coming out as the seer.
I also don't understand the bandwagoning all in the last hour before the day ended. Safetys are fine, but everyone suddenly started voting for fido. I'm thinking that some wolf might have been protecting another from getting a phantom.
No, the reason we bandwagon'd fido was because, whether due to being new or some plan of the wolves', his seer claim and subsequent denounceing of said claim was the only suspicious thing to happen at all, in the ENTIRE GAME THUS FAR, other than juggling coming out as seer (but we can't go about lynching the only person who's claimed seer, now can we?).
Originally posted by Samuel Butler
Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.
BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
PM with your code for add.
Comment