way I see it, if juggling really is a wolf playing at seer, then we can pile the blame on the real seer after game's end. I mean lawd, it's only been 3 days, and a sufficient amount of hints have been dropped that any and all counterclaims should be, well, claimed.
Originally posted by Samuel Butler
Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.
BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
PM with your code for add.
way I see it, if juggling really is a wolf playing at seer, then we can pile the blame on the real seer after game's end. I mean lawd, it's only been 3 days, and a sufficient amount of hints have been dropped that any and all counterclaims should be, well, claimed.
I agree with how you see it.
And Kekeb has a shittily (lol @ adverb) weak counterargument.
K well. I'm not going to make the mistake I made last game by making it seem that I've been easily swayed.
Here are some observations/possibilities:
1. Kekeb is really crappy at persuasion and is really a human. That therefore means that jugglinguy is a fake seer and the real seer sucks balls. Not likely.
2. Jugglinguy is the real seer and is leading us in the right direction. I'm going with this for now.
3. ... k no 3 yet because my brain's lazy.
But yeah, the first seems extremely unlikely ... and I'll have to think to see if there are any other possibilities.
*withdraws to ponder the universe and make sense of the chaos*
Comment