jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jugglinguy
    Use me as a porta-potty
    • Dec 2006
    • 4319

    #256
    Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

    we have 2 full days, USE them. If sully isn't the final wolf, then we'd at least have some more information for the next lynching (hopefully)
    Originally posted by Jem
    Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

    You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

    Comment

    • sc979
      FFR Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 1644

      #257
      Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

      If the wolf didn't send the PM, you should've just penalized him by not killing anyone.

      Doesn't look like we'll be getting any new info soon, so I'll go with sullyman
      ...

      Comment

      • jokim
        Don't talk to me.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2006
        • 196

        #258
        Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

        Well, That'd mean either Sully didn't really care about sacrificing one of his "teammates"
        Or that Kirth wasn't a wolf


        Originally posted by Xception704
        [/SIZE][/SIZE]jungmour2009 (9:57:03 PM): accept
        ATTENTION (9:57:27 PM): Transfer complete: jTWG_XLII_Sullyman2007.txt.
        jungmour2009 (9:59:12 PM): not really much
        jungmour2009 (9:59:16 PM): but I hadn't noticed that before
        jugglinguy94 (9:59:33 PM): noticed wha?
        jungmour2009 (9:59:39 PM): unless you're pulling the chains as a wolf, which I have already reasoned out ... then that means kekeb and drkirth are both wolves
        jungmour2009 (9:59:42 PM): they both voted on chris301
        jungmour2009 (9:59:48 PM): then when he didn't die from lynch
        jungmour2009 (9:59:52 PM): he died from a wolf attack
        jugglinguy94 (10:00:00 PM): yup
        jugglinguy94 (10:00:05 PM): just like i said
        jugglinguy94 (10:00:23 PM): and sense they thought that he was the guardian
        jugglinguy94 (10:00:31 PM):[FONT=Helvetica][SIZE=2]they tried to wolve me after his wolving

        Sorry, I tried editing that to be short, But god, It's a bunch of codes I didn't wanna bother to understand >.>

        Being late in the game, A sacrifice wouldn't be very clever, And i don't think sully would go that far.

        (sacrifice, as in put suspicions over his teammates)

        So, That being said, It can be 2 things

        1- DrKirth was NOT a wolf.
        2- Sully is not a wolf.


        Someone could be faking that inactivity thing to clear himself, and get a human lynched.

        But that's unlikely, Cause having a random kill is risky and i don't think wolves would have tought of that...


        Right now....I lean toward : Sully = Wolf, DrKirth = Human.

        But I wanna see what anyone has to say...

        Comment

        • jokim
          Don't talk to me.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2006
          • 196

          #259
          Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

          Wait, WHAT?

          that's not what i quoted at all, Omg....

          Lemme get the right post >.<

          seems like i screwed up

          Comment

          • jokim
            Don't talk to me.
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2006
            • 196

            #260
            Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

            Ok, I see what happened there....
            Since the "quoted" part in Xception's post is in fact a uploaded file, it didn't really add the text but the file name in the bunch of codes i was talking about

            Ok, Lemme fix this.

            Originally Posted by jTWG_XLII_Sullyman2007.txt
            jungmour2009 (9:39:33 PM): yo
            jungmour2009 (9:47:00 PM): ...
            jungmour2009 (9:47:03 PM): you there?
            jungmour2009 (9:47:04 PM): this is Xception704
            "Sullyman2007" (9:47:54 PM): yo
            jungmour2009 (9:48:03 PM): how's it going/
            "Sullyman2007" (9:48:11 PM): pretty good. yourself?
            jungmour2009 (9:48:27 PM): eh ... just wanted to talk about the jTWG
            jungmour2009 (9:48:30 PM): saw you looking at the topic
            jungmour2009 (9:48:32 PM): but you didn't say anything
            jungmour2009 (9:48:33 PM): how come?
            "Sullyman2007" (9:48:43 PM): eh im still contemplating
            "Sullyman2007" (9:48:59 PM): there isnt really any solid evidence
            "Sullyman2007" (9:49:21 PM): except for what seems like a poorly worded aim convo
            jungmour2009 (9:50:05 PM): true, but if you would read my posts
            jungmour2009 (9:50:26 PM): you'd see that there is no way (unless I'm missing something crucial) that jugglinguy isn't the seer
            jungmour2009 (9:51:03 PM): ..... any thoughts?
            "Sullyman2007" (9:51:14 PM): true i guess
            "Sullyman2007" (9:51:26 PM): i didnt read the enitre thing, one sec
            "Sullyman2007" (9:52:58 PM): i do agree with you when you said everything kirth said was based off survival, and what didn't happen instead of what did.
            jungmour2009 (9:53:12 PM): and?
            "Sullyman2007" (9:54:09 PM): yeah i guess it all makes sense
            jungmour2009 (9:54:28 PM): so pushing my thoughts aside
            jungmour2009 (9:54:30 PM): what're yours?
            "Sullyman2007" (9:54:54 PM): well personally, when i talked to him on aim, i didnt suspect anything
            "Sullyman2007" (9:55:32 PM): there is also the fact that he and kekeb both voted for chris
            jungmour2009 (9:56:01 PM): in the thread you mean?
            "Sullyman2007" (9:56:06 PM): yeah
            jungmour2009 (9:56:07 PM): hmmm
            jungmour2009 (9:56:11 PM): I hadn't even noticed that
            jungmour2009 (9:56:12 PM): ****
            jungmour2009 (9:56:17 PM): I need to go back and see who all voted for who
            Hopefully, this is right, So replace last quote by this one.

            Comment

            • Sullyman2007
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 1663

              #261
              Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

              Sorry for the inactivity guys. I just returned from Jacksonville helping my Grandfather with moving out. I don't blame you for assuming I'm a wolf because I've been inactive, I probably would have done the same. I'm just letting you know I'm not a wolf, and I hope you reconsider killing off one of your own.

              By the way, I just logged on AIM and no ones on.
              Lol inactivity...

              Comment

              • Myst1278
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2004
                • 199

                #262
                Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

                ok, it seems we're getting some activity, finally, so I'm going to change my vote to a safety on jokim until we get good dirt.
                Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                PM with your code for add.

                Comment

                • Xception704
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 3984

                  #263
                  Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

                  *using my one death post*

                  Wait, I totally read "powers of random.org" but didn't really make any sense of it.

                  The wolf didn't send the PM, so I get eliminated from chance? If the wolf is slacking, I shouldn't be penalized for that.

                  God that's some gay ****.

                  Comment

                  • jokim
                    Don't talk to me.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 196

                    #264
                    Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

                    Originally posted by Myst1278
                    ok, it seems we're getting some activity, finally, so I'm going to change my vote to a safety on jokim until we get good dirt.
                    We should get shovels first >.>

                    Comment

                    • Litodude
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 4548

                      #265
                      Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

                      sorry for being late, i just got a new internet 8)
                      brb posting soon
                      Originally posted by t-rogdor
                      i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                      dude
                      out west?
                      the fuck kinda location is west?
                      am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                      Originally posted by lurker
                      remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                      http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                      Comment

                      • Litodude
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 4548

                        #266
                        Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

                        Sullyman (1) - sc979
                        jokim (1) - myst

                        The rest of you get phantoms. You all better pay attention.

                        brb random.org
                        Originally posted by t-rogdor
                        i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                        dude
                        out west?
                        the fuck kinda location is west?
                        am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                        Originally posted by lurker
                        remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                        http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                        Comment

                        • Litodude
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 4548

                          #267
                          Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

                          Sullyman has died. Rofl sad.

                          Game Over. Humans win.
                          Last edited by Litodude; 02-29-2008, 08:43 PM.
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                          dude
                          out west?
                          the fuck kinda location is west?
                          am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                          Originally posted by lurker
                          remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                          http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                          Comment

                          • Sullyman2007
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 1663

                            #268
                            Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

                            wow thats bull****. i thought we had another day.

                            Comment

                            • Litodude
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 4548

                              #269
                              Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

                              ...i ****ed up
                              Originally posted by t-rogdor
                              i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                              dude
                              out west?
                              the fuck kinda location is west?
                              am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                              Originally posted by lurker
                              remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                              http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                              Comment

                              • Myst1278
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 199

                                #270
                                Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

                                lol wut? You definately said 48 hrs yesterday, lito. why the sudden end?
                                Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                                Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                                BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                                PM with your code for add.

                                Comment

                                Working...