jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xception704
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2006
    • 3984

    #181
    Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

    Originally posted by Litodude
    ***You get one death post after you are killed/lynched/wolf'd etc.***

    This post may not contain crucial information that will -somewhat- sway a person's vote.
    Lol. Meaning Kekeb should probably delete his first post after he was lynched considering that might very possibly sway a vote.

    Comment

    • Litodude
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2006
      • 4548

      #182
      Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

      Disregard my previous 2 posts.

      You can only have a death post if wolfed or vigi'd.

      No posts after that.
      Last edited by Litodude; 02-25-2008, 08:21 PM.
      Originally posted by t-rogdor
      i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

      dude
      out west?
      the fuck kinda location is west?
      am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


      Originally posted by lurker
      remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

      http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

      Comment

      • Xception704
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 3984

        #183
        Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

        K.

        Well, seer again, gogogo.

        Comment

        • Litodude
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2006
          • 4548

          #184
          Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

          You cannot delete your posts, AT ALL. I'm looking at you, Sullyman2007
          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

          dude
          out west?
          the fuck kinda location is west?
          am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


          Originally posted by lurker
          remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

          http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #185
            Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

            Public service announcement.

            @ sullyman, Don't delete posts. Even if they're dumb ones. The ONLY time you can edit/delete is with host's permission. I undeleted it.

            @ thread. You're allowed death posts after being wolved/vigi'd (not in this game). You may not post once you are lynched.

            Carry on.
            Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 02-25-2008, 08:28 PM.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • Sullyman2007
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 1663

              #186
              Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

              Sorry didn't know that.
              All the post said was "lol" at something somone said. I honestly didn't know, but I should have assumed that would be a rule, especially in a game like this. It won't happen again.
              Last edited by Sullyman2007; 02-25-2008, 08:30 PM.

              Comment

              • Xception704
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 3984

                #187
                Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

                We should ask a mod to help ... they can view deleted posts I believe.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #188
                  Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

                  Originally posted by Xception704
                  We should ask a mod to help ... they can view deleted posts I believe.
                  Hai welcome to TWG.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • Xception704
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 3984

                    #189
                    Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

                    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                    Hai welcome to TWG.
                    I have no clue what that might mean other than the TWG has a mod that's helping?

                    Comment

                    • Sullyman2007
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 1663

                      #190
                      Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

                      Manti has MoD privileges.

                      Comment

                      • Xception704
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3984

                        #191
                        Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

                        Originally posted by Sullyman2007
                        Manti has MoD privileges.

                        Comment

                        • Litodude
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 4548

                          #192
                          Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

                          /headdesk he's a mod
                          rofl ninja'd
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                          dude
                          out west?
                          the fuck kinda location is west?
                          am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                          Originally posted by lurker
                          remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                          http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                          Comment

                          • DrKirth
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 484

                            #193
                            Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

                            Wow, day came and went pretty fast

                            Glad the game's finally picking up the pace now.


                            Be efficient.

                            Comment

                            • megamon88
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 2567

                              #194
                              Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

                              Wow, I missed alot O.o

                              Comment

                              • jokim
                                Don't talk to me.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2006
                                • 196

                                #195
                                Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

                                Lito... when you put the list of players.... why do you put death poeple green ?

                                it's really misleading XD

                                Comment

                                Working...