jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DrKirth
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2006
    • 484

    #211
    Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

    Well jugglin, it looks like my thoughts of you just took a complete 180. During that convo I honestly thought that you were a wolf pretending to be a seer. Looking at these posts now, I can't help but think still that you are a wolf. Why do I think that?

    Well, if I really were a wolf, I wouldn't vote for someone that would just end up being killed during the night. It would just draw too much suspicion. So, you killed chris to put overall suspicions on the people that happened to vote for them, and the next day you claimed kekeb was red, and we all saw how that turned out. Honestly I have no clue why kekeb did not do anything if this is the case. To continue, the seer is useless once he actually finds the two red wolves, and you're a smart guy, so I'd not be surprised that you'd rather use that last red claim for someone that does not already have suspicion on them. Instead, you claim that someone else is green (most likely another wolf) and send your vote my way.

    I know the chat logs don't look good in my favor, and that's why jugglin included them in his suspicions, but when he told me I was seered red I was sure that he was a wolf. Talking any further in private was not a concern of mine and I was instead thinking of how to address my thoughts publicly. As for my vote on chris, there's no way to prove or disprove if it were random or not. It's up for everyone else to decide.


    Be efficient.

    Comment

    • jugglinguy
      Use me as a porta-potty
      • Dec 2006
      • 4319

      #212
      Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

      If you actually believed any of what you just said, it wouldn't take you 2 hours to come up with it.
      Originally posted by Jem
      Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

      You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

      Comment

      • DrKirth
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2006
        • 484

        #213
        Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

        Articulating my thoughts is definitely not a strong point of mine. But that's more of a personal issue.


        Be efficient.

        Comment

        • jokim
          Don't talk to me.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2006
          • 196

          #214
          Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

          Juggling is the ONLY one who have claimed seer, And he did it REALLY early in the game, I just can't think the real seer wouldn't have counterclaimed by now >.>

          Gamershadow as seer ? Well, I believe he would have counterclaimed night 1, seeing he posted at that phase.

          And as myst said here:
          Originally posted by Myst1278
          way I see it, if juggling really is a wolf playing at seer, then we can pile the blame on the real seer after game's end. I mean lawd, it's only been 3 days, and a sufficient amount of hints have been dropped that any and all counterclaims should be, well, claimed.

          Originally posted by DrKirth
          Honestly I have no clue why kekeb did not do anything if this is the case.
          He did try something.
          Here:
          Originally posted by Kekeb
          thanks for jumping the gun, who says the seer is telling the truth?
          Trying to turn suspicions over the seer is not a good idea >.>

          DrKirth

          Comment

          • jugglinguy
            Use me as a porta-potty
            • Dec 2006
            • 4319

            #215
            Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

            Originally posted by kirth
            Well, if I really were a wolf, I wouldn't vote for someone that would just end up being killed during the night
            Of course you would, it'd let you wolve another person you want out.
            Originally posted by kirth
            So, you killed chris to put overall suspicions on the people that happened to vote for them, and the next day you claimed kekeb was red, and we all saw how that turned out.
            That isn't the only reason I voted for you
            Originally posted by kirth
            Honestly I have no clue why kekeb did not do anything if this is the case.
            Just like you're not doing anything?
            Originally posted by kirth
            To continue, the seer is useless once he actually finds the two red wolves, and you're a smart guy, so I'd not be surprised that you'd rather use that last red claim for someone that does not already have suspicion on them.
            You had plenty of suspicion, that's why I chose you.
            Originally posted by kirth
            Instead, you claim that someone else is green (most likely another wolf) and send your vote my way.
            Yes, you're right sc could possibly be the MW. And I sent my vote your way because it's proof!
            Originally posted by kirth
            I know the chat logs don't look good in my favor, and that's why jugglin included them in his suspicions, but when he told me I was seered red I was sure that he was a wolf.
            So now you're suggesting that I shouldn't say anything about anyone because it'd help the humans win the game? Plus the more proof the better
            Originally posted by kirth
            Talking any further in private was not a concern of mine and I was instead thinking of how to address my thoughts publicly.
            If you didn't have anything to worry about, you would've said that you're not a wolf instead of "oh"
            Originally posted by Jem
            Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

            You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

            Comment

            • DrKirth
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2006
              • 484

              #216
              Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

              I can't think of why the real seer hasn't even counterclaimed. It could be that the seer is already dead at this point, I don't know. It would explain a lot if chris was the seer, as chris was evasive of his role when talking to him, and everyone else for that matter.


              Be efficient.

              Comment

              • Xception704
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 3984

                #217
                Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

                Okay ... continued from my previous post.

                Jugglinguy could be a wolf posing as the seer to draw out the real seer. This would be a brilliant move simply because this would cast doubt on who the real seer is and the guardian might end up wasting his protection on a wolf instead of the real seer.

                If this is the case, then jugglinguy is pulling ALL of the strings (well, he is anyway) and is eliminating all humans instead of wolves.



                I'm not convinced of this at all ... just throwing this out there simply because it's a possibility.

                Again, I really doubt this is the case, but it is worth discussion.

                Comment

                • Xception704
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 3984

                  #218
                  Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

                  Originally posted by DrKirth
                  I can't think of why the real seer hasn't even counterclaimed. It could be that the seer is already dead at this point, I don't know. It would explain a lot if chris was the seer, as chris was evasive of his role when talking to him, and everyone else for that matter.
                  Well, your arguments aren't very persuasive at all, so I'll probably just end up voting on you.


                  But there is the point that the real seer, if it's not jugglinguy, has thought about coming out and counterclaiming but has realized that it might not be worth it considering the wolves would automatically choose him + the guardian might choose the wolf-seer to protect instead of him.

                  Then again, even if the real seer wasn't jugglinguy, you'd think he'd have the sense to at least say something as to lead us to a wolf, but the fact is, no one has done any of that except for jugglinguy.

                  So right now, either the real seer could have been GamerShadow who died extremely early on, or it's jugglinguy.

                  And even if it was GamerShadow, it doesn't make sense that he didn't come out the first day.

                  Comment

                  • Xception704
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 3984

                    #219
                    Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

                    Well, it doesn't make sense unless he was away when the jTWG started up.

                    But then there's no way the wolves could have picked someone random to wolf and get the friggin' seer.

                    So jugglinguy has me convinced of his seerness at the moment.

                    Comment

                    • DrKirth
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 484

                      #220
                      Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

                      Originally posted by jugglinguy
                      Originally posted by DrKirth
                      Well, if I really were a wolf, I wouldn't vote for someone that would just end up being killed during the night.
                      Of course you would, it'd let you wolve another person you want out.
                      That doesn't make any sense. Who would bandwagon on a safety and a random vote? No wolf would vote for someone that wouldn't get lynched and then kill them the night after.

                      Originally posted by jugglinguy
                      Originally posted by DrKirth
                      So, you killed chris to put overall suspicions on the people that happened to vote for them, and the next day you claimed kekeb was red, and we all saw how that turned out.
                      That isn't the only reason I voted for you
                      It's the only reason I see here.


                      Originally posted by jugglinguy
                      Originally posted by DrKirth
                      I know the chat logs don't look good in my favor, and that's why jugglin included them in his suspicions, but when he told me I was seered red I was sure that he was a wolf.
                      So now you're suggesting that I shouldn't say anything about anyone because it'd help the humans win the game? Plus the more proof the better
                      I'm saying that if the chat logs didn't make me look suspicious, you wouldn't have included them but yet you would vote for me anyway. In fact, you probably would have just told everyone that I was seered red if you couldn't get something out of the chat.

                      Originally posted by jugglinguy
                      Originally posted by DrKirth
                      Talking any further in private was not a concern of mine and I was instead thinking of how to address my thoughts publicly.
                      If you didn't have anything to worry about, you would've said that you're not a wolf instead of "oh"
                      I had discovered that without a doubt the person I was talking to was a wolf, I wasn't going to continue the conversation.


                      Be efficient.

                      Comment

                      • Xception704
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3984

                        #221
                        Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

                        Originally posted by DrKirth
                        I'm saying that if the chat logs didn't make me look suspicious, you wouldn't have included them but yet you would vote for me anyway. In fact, you probably would have just told everyone that I was seered red if you couldn't get something out of the chat.
                        Maybe I'm not making myself clear enough, but if you want to avoid getting insta'd, LOOK AT WHAT YOU'RE SAYING before hitting the "post" button.

                        "Jugglinguy would have"
                        "Jugglinguy wouldn't have"
                        "if this, if that"

                        All you're talking about is assumptions you're making on what DIDN'T happen; thus, you're basing your claim on survival off of what didn't happen instead of what did.

                        I've held off voting on you simply because the more a single person (in this case, jugglinguy) controls the game, the more suspicious I get. I don't want to make the wrong mistake of listening to a wolf the entire game without at least casting suspicions on them for myself to think about and possibly others.

                        But your rebuttals, if they can even be called such, are incredibly weak and hold to evidence against jugglinguy or against his claims other than your "would haves" and "wouldn't haves."

                        I'll give you one more chance to prove your humanity.

                        Seriously dude, if you don't give us some rock-hard evidence that you're a human, then I'm going to vote you, and I doubt anyone else is going to find a reason to not vote you.

                        Comment

                        • Xception704
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 3984

                          #222
                          Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

                          Oops, change that sentence from "All you're talking about is ..." to "All you're talking about are ..."

                          Sorry ... my grammatical mistake. xD

                          Comment

                          • Xception704
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 3984

                            #223
                            Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

                            Damnit.

                            I'm looking like an idiot telling DrKirth to look at what he's saying before posting while not doing the same. -_-

                            Change:

                            But your rebuttals, if they can even be called such, are incredibly weak and hold to evidence against jugglinguy or against his claims other than your "would haves" and "wouldn't haves."
                            to

                            But your rebuttals, if they can even be called such, are incredibly weak and hold no evidence against jugglinguy or against his claims other than your "would haves" and "wouldn't haves."

                            Comment

                            • Xception704
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 3984

                              #224
                              Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

                              Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 6 (6 members and 0 guests) Xception704, DrKirth, GamerShadow, jayjayboy, jugglinguy+, Sullyman2007

                              And still no one's posting.

                              Comment

                              • jugglinguy
                                Use me as a porta-potty
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 4319

                                #225
                                Re: jTWG XLII: Simplu Gamu

                                His posts give plenty of evidence towards him being a wolf, so I haven't posted anything back about him.
                                Originally posted by Jem
                                Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                                You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                                Comment

                                Working...