jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7609

    #391
    Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

    Sorry never mind freaky, EnR?

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • freakysnots
      八一
      • Aug 2004
      • 2904

      #392
      Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

      I told him to hold his vote

      Comment

      • Pyroshock
        ε=-dΦ/dt
        FFR Music Producer
        • Jul 2006
        • 1170

        #393
        Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

        Ugh, I hope xplay was a wolf.

        For now safety on heavy.

        Comment

        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
          nobody fiffers anymore.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 2440

          #394
          Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

          rzr - 1/4 - enr
          enr - 1/4 - freaky
          iso - 1/4 - heavy
          heavy - 1/4 - pyro

          Yet to vote: argo, rzr, iso
          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #395
            Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

            Gtg for now, don't make any stupid instalynches without me please

            Comment

            • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
              nobody fiffers anymore.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2006
              • 2440

              #396
              Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

              rofl
              ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

              Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

              Comment

              • heavylee
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2007
                • 961

                #397
                Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                haha we should put a vote on everyone, and get a kib, so that way maybe we will actually get a wolf! :P Anyways, I am back home, but won't be on the comp for awhile. Message me anyways, I should be around.

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #398
                  Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                  Yes I am voting for EnR.


                  [01:47] freakysnots: Oh remember the 1st day?
                  [01:47] ryanffr: well who is there
                  [01:47] ryanffr: yea?
                  [01:47] freakysnots: how i asked you to test xplay?
                  [01:47] ryanffr: yes
                  [01:47] freakysnots: yea, so i don't really think he is wolf
                  So on the first day, I had posted something about a master wolf. EnR went and messaged me and told me there wasn't a master wolf. I got curious on how EnR knew there wasn't any master wolves because he usually doesn't know much and is clueless, so I had suspected that EnR had been getting help from someone.

                  So I went and tested EnR's loyalty by sending him to xplay and telling him to pretend to be a guardian and see xplay's reactions.

                  Didn't think much of it at the time, but recent clues has shown xplay was the wolf so I had decided to go and question EnR a bit.

                  About the iso thing, I did that to see how EnR reacted when I said I had suspected iso, and he told me he suspected iso was good because he was always inactive.

                  This led me to believe Iso is leaning towards human if EnR dies and pyro gives a reading of 1 wolf left.


                  [01:48] freakysnots: Ok, now unconfirmed people
                  [01:49] freakysnots: Trust worthy
                  [01:49] freakysnots: xplay
                  [01:49] freakysnots: EnR
                  [01:49] freakysnots: Heavy
                  [01:49] freakysnots: rzr
                  [01:49] freakysnots: Now...
                  [01:49] ryanffr: that leaves who?
                  [01:49] freakysnots: Untrustworthy people...
                  [01:49] freakysnots: Iso alone
                  [01:49] freakysnots: So one of the trust worthy people is a back stabber
                  [01:50] freakysnots: Which is leaning towards iunno ><
                  [01:50] ryanffr: Well we got prob a few days to find out who
                  [01:50] freakysnots: hmm what do you think
                  [01:50] freakysnots: rzr and xplay I dont trust
                  [01:50] freakysnots: one of them
                  [01:50] ryanffr: i think heavy is human
                  [01:50] freakysnots: yea i know
                  [01:50] ryanffr: rzr or xplay, im goin more towards rzr
                  [01:50] freakysnots: yea, never really got solid evidence on rzr
                  [01:50] ryanffr: same
                  [01:50] ryanffr: thats the prob
                  [01:51] freakysnots: Probably going to go after rzr too
                  [01:51] freakysnots: xplay is leaning towards human
                  [01:51] freakysnots: so wolves are
                  [01:51] freakysnots: Argo, ( most likely iso and rzr )
                  [01:52] freakysnots: what do u think?
                  [01:52] ryanffr: thats pretty much who i think out of the rest of possible wolfs( None blues)
                  So what I'm thinking is EnR saw this as a chance to get my suspicions off of xplay and for me to go for rzr.

                  Oh, and emerald getting wolfed makes me believe xplay was indeed a wolf.

                  Iso is human.

                  Comment

                  • Pyroshock
                    ε=-dΦ/dt
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 1170

                    #399
                    Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                    enr, for reasons stated above.

                    Comment

                    • Isosceles
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 32

                      #400
                      Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                      Based on recent evidence and conversations im voting EnR
                      K'
                      I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD
                      THEY COUNCIL ME THEY UNDERSTAND
                      THEY TALK TO ME!

                      Comment

                      • Pyroshock
                        ε=-dΦ/dt
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 1170

                        #401
                        Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                        To add onto the "leaning toward rzr" thing EnR said, he voted for rzr after freaky vote for rzr for no reason

                        Comment

                        • heavylee
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 961

                          #402
                          Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                          Alright, lets get this wolf, Enr.

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #403
                            Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                            Originally posted by Pyroshock
                            To add onto the "leaning toward rzr" thing EnR said, he voted for rzr after freaky vote for rzr for no reason
                            No no, I told him to do that

                            Would have been nice though.

                            Comment

                            • Pyroshock
                              ε=-dΦ/dt
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 1170

                              #404
                              Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                              I'm tired of refreshing, hurry up BDN. :O

                              Comment

                              • freakysnots
                                八一
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 2904

                                #405
                                Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                                So basically if the game didn't end, then at least 1 of those 2 people who just died are wolves.

                                Comment

                                Working...