jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • heavylee
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 961

    #241
    Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

    haha oh dear... I have lost all track of time. Ignore me please everyone. suffering from brain damage from the worst week of my university career...

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7609

      #242
      Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

      well i don't trust him but you guys can if you want.

      twgXrzr (6:44:44 PM): hey wolf


      Auto Response from OMGWTFRAPTORS (6:44:39 PM): Pause


      OMGWTFRAPTORS (7:10:16 PM): why do you think I'm wolf?
      twgXrzr (7:10:49 PM): i have been given information to lead me to that conclusion
      OMGWTFRAPTORS (7:11:26 PM): from who?
      OMGWTFRAPTORS (7:11:50 PM): argo is the only one I know that is suspicious of me right now
      twgXrzr (7:12:19 PM): ah
      twgXrzr (7:12:27 PM): it's not argo ill give you that
      twgXrzr (7:13:36 PM): but i was given a message saying you were red
      OMGWTFRAPTORS (7:14:06 PM): so it was the elemental?
      OMGWTFRAPTORS (7:14:21 PM): if it was, that person is a fake
      OMGWTFRAPTORS (7:14:26 PM): I assure you, I am human
      twgXrzr (7:14:39 PM): how so?
      OMGWTFRAPTORS (7:15:10 PM): there is no way for me to prove to you definitevly that I am, I can only give you my word
      OMGWTFRAPTORS (7:15:40 PM): I guess I can live with a few suspicions, just keep an eye on whoever told you that
      twgXrzr (7:16:06 PM): ok i will
      OMGWTFRAPTORS went away at 7:18:50 PM

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • heavylee
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 961

        #243
        Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

        Is this supposed to prove that timo is a wolf?? I see nothing wrong with this convo... except for your source that told you he was red... But I dunno... I could be wrong... still going crazy over here...

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7609

          #244
          Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

          i do trust iso however.

          twgXrzr (7:02:28 PM): we need to talk
          twgXrzr (7:03:58 PM): see, i'm given information by a certain character in the game (name will remain anonmyous) and you came to me as a wolf rom that person
          Dwaynejr1127 (7:05:36 PM): ok
          twgXrzr (7:05:59 PM): now i am here to appease you.
          Dwaynejr1127 (7:06:26 PM): ok
          twgXrzr (7:06:50 PM): i want to make a deal
          Dwaynejr1127 (7:06:48 PM): so how exactly do i come off as a wolf
          Dwaynejr1127 (7:06:56 PM): what kind of deal
          twgXrzr (7:07:14 PM): i was told by someone that you are one
          twgXrzr (7:07:23 PM): and the deal is as follows
          twgXrzr (7:07:49 PM): you give me the name as just one, just one, other wolf, and i wont tell anyone that you are a wolf
          Dwaynejr1127 (7:08:06 PM): if i knew any off the wolves id have already said so
          Dwaynejr1127 (7:08:09 PM): im not a wolf
          twgXrzr (7:08:43 PM): why would you have already said so, i wouldn't think a wolf would give out others?
          Dwaynejr1127 (7:09:04 PM): Dwaynejr1127 (7:07:43 PM): im not a wolf
          twgXrzr (7:09:33 PM): i saw it the first time
          Dwaynejr1127 (7:09:55 PM): assuming that this isnt all a test like what trav did last game whoever told you i was a wolf gave you faulty information
          twgXrzr (7:11:04 PM): i think if it was faulty then it woudl be catastrphically obvious
          Dwaynejr1127 (7:11:40 PM): so your saying that because someone seems even the least bit legit to you youre gonna believe them?
          twgXrzr (7:12:12 PM): well you have not justified yourself adequetly yet either
          Dwaynejr1127 (7:12:15 PM): fair enough
          Dwaynejr1127 (7:12:24 PM): what exactly do you want me to justify?
          twgXrzr (7:13:18 PM): that your a human, right now i strongly suspect you amongst a few others
          Dwaynejr1127 (7:14:35 PM): well i see no reason for me not being human other than my slight inactivity and that i can justify if you want me to
          twgXrzr (7:15:33 PM): so you would not mind me posting this?
          Dwaynejr1127 (7:15:34 PM): nope
          twgXrzr (7:15:56 PM): define nope
          Dwaynejr1127 (7:16:01 PM): i wouldnt mind if you posted this
          twgXrzr (7:16:12 PM): ok good

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7609

            #245
            Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

            Originally posted by heavylee
            Is this supposed to prove that timo is a wolf?? I see nothing wrong with this convo... except for your source that told you he was red... But I dunno... I could be wrong... still going crazy over here...
            I'ts not that...I'm not sure how to describe it, i just don't really trust him.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7609

              #246
              Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

              Also, as a side note, i will be one ( as long as i don't get into trouble) during the hours of 7:00 through 9:00 am tomorrow morning but only on the forum.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • EnR
                Massive flaming dildos.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2007
                • 8431

                #247
                Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                Sounds good, ill try to be on , only got till 7 :30 tho...school >_>
                sigpic

                Comment

                • heavylee
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 961

                  #248
                  Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                  can anyone explain to me why he doesn't trust iso... but does trust timo... I really would have gotten the opposite out of those convos...

                  Comment

                  • timotolkki11
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 68

                    #249
                    Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                    Originally posted by heavylee
                    can anyone explain to me why he doesn't trust iso... but does trust timo... I really would have gotten the opposite out of those convos...
                    No, he trusts Isosceles but doesn't trust me.
                    I am convinced that there has to be a fake elemental. If it were the real elemental, why would they reveal their role to a random player? The best course of action would probably be to go through pyro. Also, the elemental can't seer more than once.

                    Comment

                    • gnr61
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 7251

                      #250
                      Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                      I'm pretty sure there is no fake element, he was only telling you that someone gave him that info to try to get you to spill something. I'm not sure what he was going for exactly, but hey.

                      I'll be on AIM for a while if anyone wants to discuss anything. Still haven't talked to a few people.
                      squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                      Comment

                      • heavylee
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 961

                        #251
                        Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                        Originally posted by heavylee
                        can anyone explain to me why he doesn't trust iso... but does trust timo... I really would have gotten the opposite out of those convos...
                        haha I meant that the other way around... Why does he trust iso? and not timo?

                        Comment

                        • freakysnots
                          八一
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 2904

                          #252
                          Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                          Ok, so after reading all of that, It seems like just useless information.

                          i.e.

                          Dwaynejr1127 (7:14:35 PM): well i see no reason for me not being human other than my slight inactivity and that i can justify if you want me to
                          Regarding timo.

                          OMGWTFRAPTORS (7:11:50 PM): argo is the only one I know that is suspicious of me right now
                          Based on what I know, he is telling the truth here.

                          However.

                          OMGWTFRAPTORS (7:14:06 PM): so it was the elemental?
                          OMGWTFRAPTORS (7:14:21 PM): if it was, that person is a fake
                          OMGWTFRAPTORS (7:14:26 PM): I assure you, I am human
                          twgXrzr (7:14:39 PM): how so?
                          OMGWTFRAPTORS (7:15:10 PM): there is no way for me to prove to you definitevly that I am, I can only give you my word
                          OMGWTFRAPTORS (7:15:40 PM): I guess I can live with a few suspicions, just keep an eye on whoever told you that
                          Why would he even have mentioned the elemental if he had nothing to hide. A normal human would have most likely said 'I don't know what the hell you are talking about', or 'Nice try dumb ass', but the last thing they would think about is the elemental.

                          So I'm thinking he is bit too defensive here.

                          Someone care to analyze?

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #253
                            Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                            Originally posted by freakysnots
                            Ok, so after reading all of that, It seems like just useless information.
                            Oh and basically ignore that, I wrote that before I had read the conversation with timo and didn't bother re reading it again so I didn't edit that out.

                            Comment

                            • freakysnots
                              八一
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 2904

                              #254
                              Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                              [21:49] freakysnots: well here is what I don't understand and is very illogical
                              [21:49] freakysnots: why couldn't you see through this and said something normal and not go mention the elemental
                              [21:50] freakysnots: because the only reason you would mention the elemental if you are really red and was shocked how he got it right
                              [21:51] timo: in one part he mentioned getting a message saying I was red
                              [21:51] timo: rather than saying I was a wolf
                              [21:52] freakysnots: Oh wait
                              [21:52] timo: so I thought that the elemental had something to do with it
                              [21:52] freakysnots: twgXrzr (7:13:36 PM): but i was given a message saying you were red
                              [21:52] freakysnots: How did you know it was a elemental reading if he said he was given a message
                              [21:52] timo: he said something similar to isosceles too
                              [21:53] freakysnots: well that is what makes you horribly guilty
                              [21:53] freakysnots: just assuming the elemental used a seer and if you really are wolf, you would be worried about that

                              Ok, time to start this thing.

                              timo

                              Comment

                              • heavylee
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 961

                                #255
                                Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                                Sounds pretty convincing to me. However waiting for the bandwagon to start... haha I know it's coming. I will hold off on my vote till tomorrow. But Timo... you're not looking to hot buddy. Care to do some better explaining? Of Freaky, how I am so glad you are still in this so we aren't all lost in the dark.

                                Comment

                                Working...