jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7609

    #301
    Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

    Also, right now it says 2 guests viewing and me and iso. Who the hell are the guests? And if they are wolves why would they use invis it shows they have something to hide, which tell us were dealing with wolves that like to remain aloof.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
      nobody fiffers anymore.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2006
      • 2440

      #302
      Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

      After this night is over, I officially reinstate myself as host of the game.

      Big thanks again to Dragula for his help.
      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

      Comment

      • heavylee
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 961

        #303
        Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

        Originally posted by rzr
        We got a wolf [I]tonight?[I] Humans don't kill at night heavy....Wolves do....
        I meant tonight as in real time, not game time...Sorry I was losing my mind last night.

        Comment

        • heavylee
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 961

          #304
          Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

          ps guests can just be people coming to see the board, to seethe game. I don't think it is necessarily any of us. I don't know though, I didn't even know what invis was before mass got accused of it. Finally my midterm is over. I am finally back to my sharp-minded self haha. So look out wolves, I'm coming for ya.

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7609

            #305
            Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

            Indeed it is possible that i overanalyzed your statement. However, we should talk tonight to clear things up, otherwise I'm still suspious. Also, don't take it personally there are very few i do trust and they know who they are. Finally, am i the only on that wants pyro to get the **** on so we can know about timo?!?!?!?

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7609

              #306
              Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

              Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
              After this night is over, I officially reinstate myself as host of the game.

              Big thanks again to Dragula for his help.
              Oh, and it will be good to have our old host back =]

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7609

                #307
                Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                Arogo, PM me i need to speak with you. Also, it woouldn't kill you to post something....

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • Dragula219
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 629

                  #308
                  Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                  Waiting on one PM to start Day 3.
                  Violent Skank is Violent!

                  Comment

                  • Dragula219
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 629

                    #309
                    Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                    Night 3 has ended. The wolves attempted to to slay emerald000 in his sleep, but luckily a Guardian was standing watch at his bedside, and fended them off with ease.

                    Day 3 has begun.

                    I guess BDN is going to take over again from here. It's been fun guys, I'm eager to see how this one pans out.
                    Violent Skank is Violent!

                    Comment

                    • gnr61
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 7251

                      #310
                      Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                      O_O
                      squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                      Comment

                      • xplayfan
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 752

                        #311
                        Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                        Wow. Good thing the guardian guarded emerald instead of pryo that night.

                        Comment

                        • pntballa18
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 3357

                          #312
                          Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                          Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                          I forgot to wait for the guardian. Will never happen again, I promise.
                          Aw that's gay.

                          When I hosted and I forgot to wait for the Guard vote, everyone was all over me.

                          PS hi twgers

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7609

                            #313
                            Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                            Originally posted by Dragula219
                            Night 3 has ended. The wolves attempted to to slay emerald000 in his sleep, but luckily a Guardian was standing watch at his bedside, and fended them off with ease.

                            Day 3 has begun.

                            I guess BDN is going to take over again from here. It's been fun guys, I'm eager to see how this one pans out.
                            Jesus, i won't leave anymore if this is what i miss. Well i know who I'm voting for if no one does by the tmie i get off. Is it the day yet though? I mean technically yes, but the host situation....

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • Dragula219
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 629

                              #314
                              Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                              I will continue hosting until BDN gets here just because I'm present right now. You can vote.
                              Violent Skank is Violent!

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7609

                                #315
                                Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                                Well, i see not point of him denying being a wolf do you guys? My vote is for XPLAY and it won't let me bold it so yeah, imagine my vote is bolded =]

                                twgXrzr (7:24:54 PM): greetings
                                JONALEON1 (7:24:54 PM): hey
                                twgXrzr (7:25:11 PM): whats uup
                                JONALEON1 (7:25:15 PM): not much. you?
                                twgXrzr (7:25:31 PM): scoutig for wolfies
                                JONALEON1 (7:25:34 PM): ok
                                twgXrzr (7:26:37 PM): and well your not looking to good
                                JONALEON1 (7:26:51 PM): Is it because I don't post that much?
                                twgXrzr (7:27:17 PM): no no i learned that doesn't signify a wolf
                                JONALEON1 (7:27:21 PM): Ok, then what is it?
                                twgXrzr (7:27:43 PM): you came up red
                                JONALEON1 (7:27:53 PM): What?
                                twgXrzr (7:28:15 PM): i am not the elemental but i have been told who a wolf is
                                JONALEON1 (7:28:59 PM): I don't think you're telling the truth. Are you testing me?
                                twgXrzr (7:29:22 PM): you would know if i was
                                JONALEON1 (7:30:28 PM): Huh? I saw your post. So you were testing timtolkki too?
                                twgXrzr (7:30:48 PM): i did test him
                                twgXrzr (7:31:00 PM): my only test though
                                twgXrzr (7:31:03 PM): and he did not pass
                                JONALEON1 (7:31:06 PM): So, you think he's a wolf?
                                twgXrzr (7:31:26 PM): the best chance i can see

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...