jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • heavylee
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 961

    #256
    Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

    ps, if my typing seems a little insane... as in i sound crazy it is because I am stressed to the max and just ate chocolate, and drank a hot chocolate, and am now on to my energy drink. Anywho... probablyy gone off dancing in the cold for the rest of the night.

    Comment

    • heavylee
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 961

      #257
      Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

      Alright... further evidence from freaky points a big red finger at timo. Man, if you're wolf, you sure are dumb. If you're human, you sure are dumb... :P

      Comment

      • timotolkki11
        FFR Veteran
        • Jun 2006
        • 68

        #258
        Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

        I realize I've got myself in a bad position right now. However, anyone else that might vote for me, please wait. Pyro will talk to rzr about his 'source.' If it turns out that it was just a test, I guess I am screwed.

        Comment

        • Pyroshock
          ε=-dΦ/dt
          FFR Music Producer
          • Jul 2006
          • 1170

          #259
          Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

          rzr told me it was simply a test.

          Comment

          • EnR
            Massive flaming dildos.
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2007
            • 8431

            #260
            Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

            I alredy knew it was a test, but the point of the test was to see if timo failed, witch he did and made him look red, so im still gunna vote timo, but this can change
            sigpic

            Comment

            • EnR
              Massive flaming dildos.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2007
              • 8431

              #261
              Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

              Originally posted by EnR
              I alredy knew it was a test, but the point of the test was to see if timo failed, witch he did and made him look red, so im still gunna vote timo, but this can change
              to see if timo was a wolf
              sigpic

              Comment

              • argo15
                FFR Veteran
                • May 2006
                • 1863

                #262
                Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                timo, either wolf or human, i know who is wolf.

                Comment

                • timotolkki11
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 68

                  #263
                  Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                  It would appear that I am beyond any point of redeeming myself, so just get this over with quick and keep the game moving.

                  Comment

                  • EnR
                    Massive flaming dildos.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 8431

                    #264
                    Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                    Whens insta?
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • emerald000
                      the Mathemagician~
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 1320

                      #265
                      Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                      Sorry if you are human, but you really didn't help yourself there. And if you are a wolf, take it as your punition. timotolkki11

                      Comment

                      • Pyroshock
                        ε=-dΦ/dt
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 1170

                        #266
                        Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                        I think that what rzr did is interesting, but I don't really believe it's lynch-worthy.

                        Comment

                        • Dragula219
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 629

                          #267
                          Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                          4/7 timotolkki11

                          Voted: freakysnots, EnR, argo15, emerald000
                          Violent Skank is Violent!

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #268
                            Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                            u forgot heavy.

                            Comment

                            • Dragula219
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 629

                              #269
                              Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                              5/7 timotolkki11

                              Voted: freakysnots, EnR, argo15, emerald000, heavylee
                              Violent Skank is Violent!

                              Comment

                              • Pyroshock
                                ε=-dΦ/dt
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 1170

                                #270
                                Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                                Insta is at 6, not 7.

                                Comment

                                Working...