jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #286
    Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

    I am responsible for gnr, heavy, and enr's vote towards timo so do not use this against them.

    Thanks.

    Comment

    • EnR
      Massive flaming dildos.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2007
      • 8431

      #287
      Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

      Well i guess i can put my vote back, the evidence is clear if you ask me, so

      Timo
      sigpic

      Comment

      • EnR
        Massive flaming dildos.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2007
        • 8431

        #288
        Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

        This was so confusing...
        sigpic

        Comment

        • timotolkki11
          FFR Veteran
          • Jun 2006
          • 68

          #289
          Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

          If I was a wolf, would I give up and let the humans win?

          Comment

          • gnr61
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2005
            • 7251

            #290
            Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

            Freaky, you provided great evidence against him, and we all made informed decisions based on it. if timo was human, we are all equally at fault.
            squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

            Comment

            • Dragula219
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2006
              • 629

              #291
              Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

              6/6 timotolkki11

              Voted: freakysnots, argo15, emerald000, heavylee, EnR, gnr61

              timotolkki11 has been instalynched.

              Start of Night 3, day 3 will start when all PM's are in.
              Violent Skank is Violent!

              Comment

              • freakysnots
                八一
                • Aug 2004
                • 2904

                #292
                Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                insta on timo

                Comment

                • EnR
                  Massive flaming dildos.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 8431

                  #293
                  Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                  Originally posted by Dragula219
                  5/6 timotolkki11

                  Voted: freakysnots, argo15, emerald000, heavylee, EnR
                  Forgot Gnr, haha isint this job tough :P
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • Dragula219
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 629

                    #294
                    Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                    Originally posted by EnR
                    Forgot Gnr, haha isint this job tough :P
                    It is when everyone keeps changing their mind :P

                    It's fun though. I like watching how things play out.
                    Violent Skank is Violent!

                    Comment

                    • EnR
                      Massive flaming dildos.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 8431

                      #295
                      Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                      Originally posted by Dragula219
                      It is when everyone keeps changing their mind :P

                      It's fun though. I like watching how things play out.

                      haha, yea srry bout that
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • heavylee
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 961

                        #296
                        Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                        I don't know timo... would you??

                        Comment

                        • freakysnots
                          八一
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 2904

                          #297
                          Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                          Ok. So most of you may be wondering what all the confusion was all about leading up to the insta of timo.

                          Then allow me to explain.

                          There had been already 5 votes on him and the next vote would be instalynch. So I was planning on it staying like this so the person who gives the final vote can be a suspect. But someone like heavy had to retract her vote. So then I had explained this to heavy and she realized her mistake.

                          Then EnR had retracted his vote, and now I was like:

                          [23:37] freakysnots: ENR IS A FUCKSHIT
                          [23:37] freakysnots: ENR IS A FUCK SHIT
                          [23:37] heavyleah: why?
                          [23:37] freakysnots: ENR IS A FUCK SHIT

                          But this can be explained later when gnr said:

                          [23:48] freakysnots: but then heavy retracted her vote
                          [23:49] freakysnots: and i dont even know why the hell enr retracted his vote
                          [23:49] gnr: >_<
                          [23:49] gnr: that was my fault rofl
                          [23:49] gnr: you should have told me

                          Which finally lead to me posting that and got the three of them to change their votes which resulted in a instalynch.

                          Comment

                          • heavylee
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 961

                            #298
                            Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                            wholy frig... went from a hive of activity to me being the only person in here. Some people were in here and didn't even post... curious?? Anyways, I'm pretty sure we got a wolf tonight, if not timo screwed us over.
                            I will be busy all day tomorrow till probably 5 or later. Got class all day, then heading home for the long weekend!

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #299
                              Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                              I'm not on late at night to vote, had i been i think it's obvious i would have voted timo.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #300
                                Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                                Originally posted by heavylee
                                wholy frig... went from a hive of activity to me being the only person in here. Some people were in here and didn't even post... curious?? Anyways, I'm pretty sure we got a wolf tonight, if not timo screwed us over.
                                I will be busy all day tomorrow till probably 5 or later. Got class all day, then heading home for the long weekend!
                                We got a wolf [I]tonight?[I] Humans don't kill at night heavy....Wolves do....

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...