jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pyroshock
    ε=-dΦ/dt
    FFR Music Producer
    • Jul 2006
    • 1170

    #271
    Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

    That's why I'm reluctant to put in a vote for timo.

    Comment

    • gnr61
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2005
      • 7251

      #272
      Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

      Guys lets avoid an insta if possible. Christ, we have time to think about this =/

      Remember when we all bandwagon'd mass because of one or two suspicious things and it only set us back.

      I'm not saying I trust timo, he really is suspicious, but we don't have to jump all at once
      squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

      Comment

      • Pyroshock
        ε=-dΦ/dt
        FFR Music Producer
        • Jul 2006
        • 1170

        #273
        Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

        Exactly -- an insta isn't needed.

        Comment

        • EnR
          Massive flaming dildos.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2007
          • 8431

          #274
          Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

          Well, ima keep my vote, if anything more comes up, or we find someone more wolfish, i will change my vote
          sigpic

          Comment

          • Dragula219
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2006
            • 629

            #275
            Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

            I thought it was majority=insta, but whatever. You guys have played this more than I have so I'll change it to half.

            5/6 timotolkki11
            Violent Skank is Violent!

            Comment

            • heavylee
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 961

              #276
              Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

              haha ya, holy... I put my vote on and like 5 mins later... almost insta. I am still super suspicious of timo... but guys be cautious... lets not do the same thing we did to mass. I am keeping my vote on for now, cause it is the best we have to go by. Besides, by the time voting is over he will have mahority anyways, whether we insta or not. So I guess waiting on other evidence to change my vote.

              Comment

              • heavylee
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2007
                • 961

                #277
                Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                haha Mahority... oh dear, I really am losing my mind. On second thought, after reading my post, no need to be this close to an insta, taking my vote off for now. Voting on Freaky for safety. Since I know everyone won't bandwagon on that.

                Comment

                • EnR
                  Massive flaming dildos.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 8431

                  #278
                  Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                  I will also take off my vote,
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • gnr61
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 7251

                    #279
                    Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                    Don't sleep soundly just yet, timo, we're just taking some time to think this time around =X

                    thanks guys
                    squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                    Comment

                    • freakysnots
                      八一
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 2904

                      #280
                      Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                      EnR, we gotta talk.

                      Comment

                      • heavylee
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 961

                        #281
                        Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                        gnr, did you get the extra evidence from freaky? It is pretty condeming... I wouldn't be so quick to try to take votes off him. Gives the wolves a chance to counter and vote for someone else...

                        Comment

                        • gnr61
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 7251

                          #282
                          Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                          I didn't. nonetheless, I don't want to jump to any conclusions. It's safe to say that if we see 3 votes for one person that isn't timo in quick succession, we have our wolves. Don't think we're in danger in that aspect. I'm getting back on aim to talk to freaky
                          squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #283
                            Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                            Ok, looking at the current situation I'm going to go ahead and give all the evidence I have on timo since some ****tard blew the plan.

                            DJ Pyroshock: so you're just giving up?
                            timotolkki11: I've got to work a lot this weekend, so it would be one less thing for me to worry about

                            I would think a human would be a bit more upset about a wrongful lynching, so this is why I suspect him.

                            Comment

                            • gnr61
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 7251

                              #284
                              Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                              timo

                              ****
                              squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                              Comment

                              • heavylee
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 961

                                #285
                                Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                                haha ****tard here... voting for timo again... sorry I have gone temporarily insane and can't be held accountable for my actions.

                                Comment

                                Working...