jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #331
    Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

    Oh, I thought it said 'emerald was killed and he was guardian'

    Sorry

    Comment

    • heavylee
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 961

      #332
      Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

      haha we all make mistakes freaky... so anyone got info to give out? I feel like i am still int he dark...

      Comment

      • heavylee
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 961

        #333
        Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

        and by info i mean this pending info or whatever everyone keeps talking about... Ps, there are a million people viewing the thread, but no one saying anything.

        Comment

        • freakysnots
          八一
          • Aug 2004
          • 2904

          #334
          Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

          Isosceles was seered red.

          Comment

          • heavylee
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2007
            • 961

            #335
            Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

            wicked... loving the three man alliance, this game will be over soon hopefully! Iso because he's soooo red...

            Comment

            • freakysnots
              八一
              • Aug 2004
              • 2904

              #336
              Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

              People, there are everyone here is already confirmed human except for

              xplayfan
              gnr

              Iso was seriously seered red.

              Comment

              • freakysnots
                八一
                • Aug 2004
                • 2904

                #337
                Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                P.S. There are 3 wolves left.

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #338
                  Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                  That was a lie, ignore please. Also I told heavy to vote.

                  Heavy please kindly take off your vote as well.

                  Comment

                  • heavylee
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 961

                    #339
                    Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                    haha frig. I feel like your personal voter or something... retracting vote till further notice.

                    Comment

                    • heavylee
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 961

                      #340
                      Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                      anyways, I'll be back in an hour or more... Gotta spend some time with the fam on the long weekend home.

                      Comment

                      • Pyroshock
                        ε=-dΦ/dt
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 1170

                        #341
                        Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                        OK guys, I feel that four people are the most wolfish.

                        xplayfan, gnr, enr, and isoceles

                        They seem to have contributed the least to furthering the human cause. By that, I mean they haven't done anything. I'm not talking about inactivity, I just mean that they don't appear to be trying to find out who the wolves are, etc.

                        Comment

                        • EnR
                          Massive flaming dildos.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 8431

                          #342
                          Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                          Originally posted by Pyroshock
                          OK guys, I feel that four people are the most wolfish.

                          xplayfan, gnr, enr, and isoceles

                          They seem to have contributed the least to furthering the human cause. By that, I mean they haven't done anything. I'm not talking about inactivity, I just mean that they don't appear to be trying to find out who the wolves are, etc.

                          Ive accualy been talking a lot, and doin test on ppl, i havent found much info, unless i get it from freaky,argo, or rzr..
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #343
                            Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                            Evidence on gnr.

                            Heavy, when you see this vote gnr please.

                            Yes I am sure about this.


                            ----------------------------------

                            I had discussed this with pyro and that was why he voted for gnr.

                            I find it strange how I changed his mind that easily after I had told him to go ahead and insta timo.

                            [23:47] gnr: what is this "extra evidence"
                            [23:47] gnr: ?
                            [23:48] freakysnots: posted
                            [23:48] freakysnots: **** this ****
                            [23:48] freakysnots: insta him
                            [23:48] gnr: oh wow
                            [23:48] gnr: o_o
                            [23:48] freakysnots: i had a plan going on to see who ever insta'd him would be a suspect
                            [23:48] freakysnots: but then heavy retracted her vote
                            [23:49] freakysnots: and i dont even know why the hell enr retracted his vote
                            [23:49] gnr: >_<
                            [23:49] gnr: that was my fault rofl
                            [23:49] gnr: you should have told me
                            [23:49] freakysnots: God damn it
                            [23:49] freakysnots: The next person to take off a vote is 100% wolf
                            [23:49] gnr: yeah
                            [23:49] gnr: -_-
                            [23:49] gnr: voted
                            Another reason was when I had made this post

                            I am responsible for gnr, heavy, and enr's vote towards timo so do not use this against them.

                            Thanks.
                            He gave a very different response than EnR and heavylee. The only reason I made that post was to tell you that gnr changed his vote because I had influenced him.

                            One more thing.

                            He seemed too eager to change the mind of other people. I know heavy acted on her own, but he tried to get EnR to take off his vote. Might be because of your vote, but I'm not entirely sure.


                            basketcase1161 (11:26:00 PM): im reeeasonably sure timo is red
                            basketcase1161 (11:26:02 PM): but damn
                            basketcase1161 (11:26:06 PM): we dont all have to jump now

                            RyanFFR (11:26:11 PM): hard to call

                            basketcase1161 (11:32:48 PM): i think rzr will insta timo

                            RyanFFR (11:32:57 PM): lol

                            basketcase1161 (11:33:00 PM): you should change ur vote lol
                            basketcase1161 (11:33:03 PM): just to give us time

                            RyanFFR (11:33:25 PM): i dunno
                            RyanFFR (11:33:26 PM): lol
                            RyanFFR (11:33:28 PM): its confusing
                            RyanFFR (11:33:34 PM): fine >_>
                            So to summarize, gnr you are a wolf.

                            Comment

                            • freakysnots
                              八一
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 2904

                              #344
                              Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                              Kill all NAZI.

                              Comment

                              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                                nobody fiffers anymore.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2440

                                #345
                                Re: jTWG XXXVII: Rise of an Elemental?

                                So as I understand it, gnr is the only candidate.

                                gnr - 3/6 - pyro, rzr, freaky

                                Yet to vote: xplay, heavy, emerald, argo, enr, iso, gnr
                                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                                Comment

                                Working...