jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
    Threat Emulation
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2004
    • 5184

    #121
    Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

    What the ****?

    ps-funny story

    Originally posted by Lightdarkness
    I'm light f**king darkness

    Comment

    • vashthestampede0987
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2004
      • 2997

      #122
      Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

      @hooch: No, you can't.

      On game: WHAT THE ****
      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I hate myself.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight
      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

      Comment

      • Farka
        Banned
        • Dec 2005
        • 283

        #123
        Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

        Daaaaammmnn yooouuu....

        Comment

        • jwcgator
          RIP ffrtokens
          • May 2005
          • 2221

          #124
          Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

          If you read the rules, it doesn't say that theifs CANT use the tainted rune

          So
          Wolf gets tainted rune (vigi's and dies)
          Wolf gets regular rune (vigi)
          Regular wolf kill

          4 kills.

          Comment

          • Yesssss
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2005
            • 2522

            #125
            Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

            So if the seeker is still alive, you should probably come out and post all of your information so we can all check it.

            Unless someone disagrees with me for a good reason.
            YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

            Comment

            • kentbball
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2006
              • 675

              #126
              Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

              At this point, the only thing that can really help, is if the tracer gets seered, he can then get rid of 1 wolf.

              It would also help if the seeker doesn't die so he can create an alliance. It's up to the seeker whether or not his information is worth killing himself for. I think the seeker should only come out if he knows a wolf for sure. If you are absolutely certain that one person is a human, then you should contact them. Each night after you can add one more person to the alliance.

              As to sertman, good job on killing yourself and giving your rune to a wolf.

              One of the four dead people has to be a wolf. It's not sertman. Finding out who is the wolf could help us out by showing relations with other players.

              Ps. if anybody knows who sertman seered please reveal it.

              Comment

              • kentbball
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 675

                #127
                Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                Ok, my bad, the seeker has to know who 2 wolves are. You should tell somebody privately and get them to say it in the thread. You are pretty much the only person who can create an alliance so we need you alive right now.

                The tracer should stay hidden. Right now, you are the most important person alive right now.

                If the seeker is dead, then that would really suck. If the tracer and seeker are dead, we are screwed.

                Comment

                • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 888

                  #128
                  Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                  Lots of activity going on here~
                  wtf is a nooblet
                  Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                  If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                  Originally posted by white_boy
                  firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                  Comment

                  • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                    Threat Emulation
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2004
                    • 5184

                    #129
                    Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                    Where were all you guys last night... actually, I talked to about half of you so thats alright. I've been very busy today with classes starting up again, but you could always leave me a message.... I'll be around later tonight

                    Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                    I'm light f**king darkness

                    Comment

                    • Yesssss
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 2522

                      #130
                      Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                      Okay. I'm pretty sure Vash is a wolf now. He hasn't been particularly active and he's mostly just been making unnecessary comments without any real discussion (although they aren't that many). He has made a total of three posts. Not only that, but the only thing he really said towards this twg, was his "safety" vote against hooch, who already had a vote against him. He has also seemed incredibly distant during the whole twg.

                      Normally I wouldn't call someone a wolf for inactivity, but it seems apparent now that Vash is the most likely candidate for a wolf.
                      YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

                      Comment

                      • kentbball
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 675

                        #131
                        Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                        psycho is red.

                        On night one sertman gave his rune to psycho and he turned up red. Night 2, he told me because he knew he would die, and trusted me apparently. I was dumb and didn't ask any other questions.

                        I don't know why, but he lied and said that he had his rune stolen on night one. I don't know if it was a lie or not. I don't know which one to believe but I'm going to go with psycho because I have nothing else to go on.

                        Please do not base your vote solely on this because I don't know if he lied to me or not. I don't know if he said that he had his rune stolen to see people's reactions before telling somebody privately that psycho turned up red. I don't know what he was doing but this is all the information I have. As you can see, I really don't know what to do. I can't stay on untill midnight tonight, so I am making my vote now.

                        Comment

                        • vashthestampede0987
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 2997

                          #132
                          Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                          Originally posted by Yesssss
                          Okay. I'm pretty sure Vash is a wolf now. He hasn't been particularly active and he's mostly just been making unnecessary comments without any real discussion (although they aren't that many). He has made a total of three posts. Not only that, but the only thing he really said towards this twg, was his "safety" vote against hooch, who already had a vote against him. He has also seemed incredibly distant during the whole twg.

                          Normally I wouldn't call someone a wolf for inactivity, but it seems apparent now that Vash is the most likely candidate for a wolf.
                          You're ****ing me, right? Jwc has contributed the same as me if not a tiny bit more in the beginning (no offense Jwc just using you as an example) so how come he isn't a candidate? I've been inactive in most if not all the games I've played in. It's night 2 ass****, and no one else is talking. I've actually talked with people outside of the game without making any posts. Why would you try to bull**** some facts on me, Yesssss? That's some shady **** right there, and it's enough to make me vote for you.

                          PS Might as well post my convos from tonight to shed some light on some stuff
                          Psycho:
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:41:04 PM): hey, you there?

                          Auto response from pyro31191 (8:41:04 PM): Gone

                          pyro31191 (8:41:12 PM): Yeah.
                          Auto response from PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:41:12 PM): FOOD!

                          pyro31191 (8:41:15 PM): what the ****.
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:41:56 PM): idk
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:42:00 PM): the **** is hitting the fan
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:42:37 PM): what do you think about all this
                          pyro31191 (8:43:03 PM): Uh
                          pyro31191 (8:43:08 PM): What the **** is yess thinking?
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:43:18 PM): idk
                          pyro31191 (8:43:21 PM): Just because I don't night post doesn't mean I'm not active
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:43:27 PM): right
                          pyro31191 (8:43:31 PM): I've been talking with people outside of the game
                          pyro31191 (8:43:35 PM): and he wants to talk about activity
                          pyro31191 (8:43:45 PM): Justbecause I haven't made like 3 one liner posts a day
                          pyro31191 (8:43:49 PM): doesn't mean I'm not active.
                          pyro31191 (8:43:54 PM): His entire argument is ****.
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:44:13 PM): yeah, it is pretty weak
                          pyro31191 (8:44:25 PM): PS when does day end?
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:44:49 PM): 12 central
                          pyro31191 (8:45:23 PM): =/
                          pyro31191 (8:47:17 PM): k.
                          pyro31191 (8:47:18 PM): Well
                          pyro31191 (8:47:23 PM): What do you think of his argument on me?
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:48:23 PM): weak
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:48:39 PM): there is more that could be added, but i'm more worried about kent voting me becaues of what sert said
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:48:54 PM):
                          and besides, why didn't he call me out on this ealier

                          kentbball2 (7:47:14 PM): He didn't think a human sage for a wolf thief/sage was a good treade

                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:47:31 PM):
                          there are ways around that

                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:47:46 PM):
                          alternate account then message everyone saying someone is found to be red

                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:47:56 PM):
                          thatway the sage isn't out in the open but the red is under the spotlight
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:51:16 PM):
                          so yeah, this sucks
                          pyro31191 (8:52:38 PM): =/
                          pyro31191 (8:52:41 PM): I dunno
                          pyro31191 (8:52:50 PM): I guess it's going to be between you and I tonight.
                          pyro31191 (8:52:54 PM): I'd rather it not be me
                          pyro31191 (8:53:10 PM): and I'd rather it not be you because in all seriousness you seem more human to me
                          pyro31191 (8:53:25 PM): Yesss's all of a sudden vote on me was a "wtf" moment for me.
                          pyro31191 (8:53:38 PM): so if anything I'm voting him tonight
                          pyro31191 (8:53:57 PM): hopefully I'll sway someone to vote for him and get us off the hot seat
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:54:51 PM):
                          kib most likely
                          pyro31191 (8:55:16 PM): Way I see it is
                          pyro31191 (8:55:41 PM): people will realize that kent's argument is kinda old so they won't jump on it right away necessarily
                          pyro31191 (8:56:01 PM): and yess's is complete **** so if anyone votes for that I'll be amazed at the IQ of jTWG
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:56:12 PM):
                          lol

                          Auto response from pyro31191 (8:56:12 PM): Gone

                          pyro31191 (8:56:29 PM): And my retaliation is pretty normal for me and most others if they were in my situation.
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:56:48 PM):
                          right
                          pyro31191 (8:57:09 PM): So that leaves Yess motive-less.
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:57:21 PM):
                          pretty much
                          pyro31191 (8:57:40 PM): Well.
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:57:44 PM):
                          now, since we both kinda want eachother alive for tonight, what do you think about demon / kent (seperately)
                          pyro31191 (8:58:12 PM): Meh, kent's looking desperately looking for a clue that could lead to a wolf which seems totally normal
                          pyro31191 (8:58:13 PM): and
                          pyro31191 (8:58:31 PM): DotC is playing how he normally does I suppose.
                          pyro31191 (8:59:10 PM): I mean
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:59:17 PM):
                          yeah, but kent's desperaity also seems wolfish
                          pyro31191 (8:59:19 PM): I think he's even less active than me.
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:59:29 PM):
                          jumping on almost anything small just to get a vote out there
                          pyro31191 (9:00:38 PM): Well, that's because there's nothing to go off of as of now because no one is really doing anything and day is nearing end, I see where you're going with it and I can see that it's kinda ****ed up, but I'm just sayinig it's probably not as wolfy as it would be in a normal-er situation
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (9:00:58 PM):
                          i guess
                          pyro31191 (9:01:03 PM): Post is kinda bull
                          pyro31191 (9:01:06 PM): but still
                          pyro31191 (9:01:16 PM): I'd rather not have us be KiB'd rofl.
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (9:02:00 PM):
                          lol
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (9:02:08 PM):
                          i'd 3 way it with kent
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (9:02:14 PM):
                          then it would be up to the others to decide
                          pyro31191 (9:02:37 PM): Well, I'm trying to see if there's no change between when I post and when the game is about to end if he'll change up his vote
                          pyro31191 (9:02:52 PM): kent*
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (9:03:05 PM):
                          i think i got him
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (9:03:10 PM):
                          he slipped
                          pyro31191 (9:03:14 PM): What do you mean?
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR wants to directly connect (9:03:28 PM).
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR has not responded; no connection was made. Make sure that your Buddy is using the latest version of AIM. Changing your settings in the Firewall preference may help. Also both you and your Buddy may need to adjust the settings of the firewall software on your individual networks (9:03:51 PM).
                          pyro31191 (9:04:11 PM): O_o
                          pyro31191 wants to directly connect (9:04:16 PM).
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR is now directly connected (9:04:19 PM).
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (9:04:22 PM): ok, so with all of this "evidence" against me, why would you not be a wolf?
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:00:23 PM):
                          what make syou different?
                          kentbball2 (8:00:37 PM): I haven't been seered
                          kentbball2 (8:00:47 PM): you have
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:01:25 PM):
                          yeah, but the seer also comes out a day later right before dying and also only tells you...
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:01:29 PM):
                          who else did he tell i was red
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:01:40 PM):
                          he hinted that he thought i was red, but otherwise there was nothing said
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:01:45 PM):
                          how do i know that you are not making this up?
                          kentbball2 (8:01:49 PM): you don't
                          kentbball2 (8:01:57 PM): For all anybody knows I could
                          kentbball2 (8:02:05 PM): but I never asked anybody to bandwagon on me
                          kentbball2 (8:02:14 PM): I was just posting it as evidence
                          kentbball2 (8:02:18 PM): on you
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:02:22 PM):
                          ok
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:02:30 PM):
                          but when did you learn this evidence?
                          kentbball2 (8:02:34 PM): when sertman told me

                          kentbball2 (8:02:41 PM): after he slipped up in the thread

                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:02:44 PM):
                          i know, when was that

                          kentbball2 (8:02:46 PM): and knew he was going to die

                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:02:49 PM):
                          do you have a log?

                          kentbball2 (8:02:51 PM): no I don't
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (9:04:46 PM): don't you think thats a small something that you might want something to back it up with?
                          pyro31191 (9:06:18 PM): wait what did that first part of your message mean?
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (9:06:54 PM): here, i'll grab a little more of the convo
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (9:07:17 PM):


                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:50:01 PM):
                          because i can tell you right here, i am green

                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:50:09 PM):
                          there is no way in hell that i came up red to a sage

                          kentbball2 (7:53:34 PM): I don't know why sert would tell me that then

                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:54:05 PM):
                          neither do i, unless he was the wolf sage and was trying to set me up since i came back grene

                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:54:24 PM):
                          he takes one for the team then accuses someone else to help the wolves

                          kentbball2 (7:54:44 PM): I doubt they would sacrifice a wolf sage

                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:55:08 PM):
                          why not? what if they already knew the blues?

                          kentbball2 (7:55:59 PM): I don't know

                          kentbball2 (7:56:02 PM): it's possible

                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:00:18 PM):
                          ok, so with all of this "evidence" against me, why would you not be a wolf?

                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:00:23 PM):
                          what make syou different?

                          kentbball2 (8:00:37 PM): I haven't been seered

                          kentbball2 (8:00:47 PM): you have
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (9:08:05 PM):
                          so yeah, this sheds a new light on the situation
                          pyro31191 (9:09:40 PM): Hm.
                          pyro31191 (9:10:00 PM): I dunno, I'm still not entirely taken on the idea of him being a wolf.
                          pyro31191 (9:10:11 PM): I really wish we had one more day
                          pyro31191 (9:10:14 PM): to see the wolfing
                          pyro31191 (9:10:15 PM): etc
                          pyro31191 (9:10:15 PM): etc
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (9:10:29 PM):
                          right, but i need to post something
                          pyro31191 (9:10:53 PM): k
                          pyro31191 (9:10:55 PM): go for it
                          pyro31191 (9:11:01 PM): I'll make me decision a bit before I have to leave
                          PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (9:11:13 PM):
                          k


                          Kent:
                          kentbball2 (7:31:05 PM): vash

                          Auto response from pyro31191 (7:31:05 PM): Gone

                          kentbball2 (7:31:10 PM): you're being set up
                          kentbball2 (7:31:23 PM): yesss came up with a plan
                          kentbball2 (7:31:31 PM): to get you lynched
                          kentbball2 (7:31:44 PM): he says that he is gonna throw bull**** at you and see how you react
                          kentbball2 (7:31:52 PM): if you react aggresively and vote him back
                          kentbball2 (7:32:02 PM): then everyone is going to vote for him
                          kentbball2 (7:32:12 PM): That was his and psycho's plan
                          kentbball2 (7:32:17 PM): I'm pretty sure they are wolves
                          kentbball2 (7:32:30 PM): After you respond like you don't care
                          kentbball2 (7:32:45 PM): I'm going to say that sertman told me that psycho was red
                          kentbball2 (7:33:04 PM): then we vote out psycho
                          kentbball2 (7:33:16 PM): So whatever you do
                          kentbball2 (7:33:28 PM): do not act aggressively on yesss's post
                          kentbball2 (7:33:37 PM): I need your help on this one
                          kentbball2 is away at 7:43:52 PM.
                          kentbball2 returned at 8:19:35 PM.
                          pyro31191 (8:32:51 PM): ...
                          pyro31191 (8:32:52 PM): wait
                          pyro31191 (8:32:53 PM): what the ****
                          kentbball2 (8:32:58 PM): oh hey

                          Auto response from pyro31191 (8:32:58 PM): Gone

                          kentbball2 (8:33:08 PM): you're being set up by psycho and yesss
                          kentbball2 (8:33:32 PM): go read yesss's post
                          kentbball2 (8:33:35 PM): it's a bunch of bull****
                          kentbball2 (8:35:16 PM): well mine's bull**** too
                          kentbball2 (8:35:23 PM): but that is beside the point
                          pyro31191 (8:35:33 PM): rofl.
                          kentbball2 (8:37:50 PM): but don't vote for him
                          kentbball2 (8:37:58 PM): or else he will convince everybody that you are a wolf
                          pyro31191 (8:39:55 PM): ...
                          pyro31191 (8:39:57 PM): How?
                          kentbball2 (8:40:01 PM): I don't know
                          pyro31191 (8:40:05 PM): Because his entire argumen is ****.
                          kentbball2 (8:40:08 PM): but that is psycho and yesss's plan
                          pyro31191 (8:40:09 PM): argument*
                          kentbball2 (8:40:13 PM): exactly
                          kentbball2 (8:40:22 PM): just ignore it
                          kentbball2 (8:40:25 PM): and vote psycho
                          pyro31191 (8:40:26 PM): I was about to press submit.
                          pyro31191 (8:40:39 PM): But psycho doesn't seem like a wolf to me.
                          pyro31191 (8:40:56 PM): Yesssss pulling this **** however is like "what the **** are you serioes?"
                          pyro31191 (8:41:00 PM): serious*
                          pyro31191 (8:41:06 PM): jesus christ I can't type tonight
                          kentbball2 (8:41:10 PM): lol
                          kentbball2 (8:41:25 PM): well first of all
                          kentbball2 (8:41:33 PM): sertman said that he thought psycho was the thief
                          kentbball2 (8:41:48 PM): and then I had yesss over here telling me that psycho got a rune night one
                          kentbball2 (8:42:06 PM): but sertman said that he had his rune stolen
                          kentbball2 (8:42:24 PM): so yesssss was saying that psycho got a rune from the wolf sage
                          kentbball2 (8:42:37 PM): so if you think yesss is a wolf
                          kentbball2 (8:42:41 PM): psycho is a wolf with him
                          pyro31191 (8:44:47 PM): Well
                          pyro31191 (8:44:54 PM): I'd rather not bs a vote and bandwagon with you
                          pyro31191 (8:45:02 PM): because that would look hella shady right there
                          kentbball2 (8:45:14 PM): ya I guess
                          kentbball2 (8:45:29 PM): unless you have anything else against psycho
                          pyro31191 (8:45:52 PM): Nothing really at all.
                          pyro31191 (8:46:28 PM): I mean, I'd probably just voteyess tonight
                          pyro31191 (8:46:32 PM): see how the kill goes
                          pyro31191 (8:47:04 PM): I mean
                          pyro31191 (8:47:13 PM): I have a whole post set up if you wanted to see it
                          kentbball2 (8:47:39 PM): sure
                          pyro31191 wants to directly connect (8:47:59 PM).
                          pyro31191 cancels request; no connection was made. (Note: For best results, you and your buddy should use the latest version of AIM.) (8:48:17 PM).
                          pyro31191 (8:48:28 PM): direct connect with me lol
                          pyro31191 (8:49:39 PM): Here I'll just send in chunks
                          pyro31191 (8:50:01 PM): "Okay. I'm pretty sure Vash is a wolf now. He hasn't been particularly active and he's mostly just been making unnecessary comments without any real discussion (although they aren't that many). He has made a total of three posts. Not only that, but the only thing he really said towards this twg, was his "safety" vote against hooch, who already had a vote against him. He has also seemed incredibly distant during the whole twg.

                          Normally I wouldn't call someone a wolf for inactivity, but it seems apparent now that Vash is the most likely candidate for a wolf."
                          pyro31191 (8:50:18 PM):
                          Normally I wouldn't call someone a wolf for inactivity, but it seems apparent now that Vash is the most likely candidate for a wolf.[/QUOTE]
                          You're ****ing me, right? Jwc has contributed the same as me if not a tiny bit more in the beginning (no offense Jwc just using you as an example) so how come he isn't a candidate? I've been inactive in most if not all the games I've played in. It's night 2 ass****, and no one else is talking. I've actually talked with people outside of the game without making any posts. Why would you try to bull**** some facts on me, Yesssss? That's some shady **** right there, and it's enough to make me vote for you.
                          kentbball2 (8:59:44 PM): Sure go ahead and post that
                          pyro31191 (9:01:39 PM): Kent.
                          pyro31191 (9:01:45 PM): If it comes down to it
                          pyro31191 (9:01:53 PM): and I vote for yess and there's no real change
                          pyro31191 (9:02:00 PM): will you change your vote to Yess?
                          kentbball2 (9:03:22 PM): I don't know
                          kentbball2 (9:03:31 PM): I look like a wolf right now
                          pyro31191 (9:03:42 PM): Yeah.
                          kentbball2 (9:03:47 PM): I know for sure that jwc will not vote you
                          pyro31191 (9:03:51 PM): Yeah
                          pyro31191 (9:03:56 PM): I know that much as well.
                          kentbball2 (9:04:02 PM): demon I don't think will either
                          kentbball2 (9:04:15 PM): yess and psycho said they were suspicious of demon as well
                          kentbball2 (9:04:23 PM): they were going to try and set him up too
                          kentbball2 (9:04:30 PM): that also makes me suspicious of yesss and psycho
                          kentbball2 (9:04:34 PM): because
                          kentbball2 (9:04:48 PM): their plan was to see if you two would react aggressively
                          kentbball2 (9:04:56 PM): you and demon
                          kentbball2 (9:05:00 PM): out of all jtwgers
                          kentbball2 (9:05:04 PM): in the world
                          kentbball2 (9:05:13 PM): are probably the most known to burst out like that
                          kentbball2 (9:05:25 PM): which is easy to set you 2 up
                          kentbball2 (9:05:30 PM): if you explain that to demon
                          kentbball2 (9:05:38 PM): he won't vote for you either
                          kentbball2 (9:05:40 PM): I don't think
                          kentbball2 (9:05:45 PM): but I can't change my vote now
                          kentbball2 (9:05:47 PM): I have to go
                          pyro31191 (9:05:49 PM): k.
                          pyro31191 (9:05:52 PM): Fair enough
                          kentbball2 (9:07:14 PM): and if psycho asks you if sertman told me that he was red
                          kentbball2 (9:07:26 PM): aw nvm
                          kentbball2 (9:07:29 PM): I don't really care
                          kentbball2 (9:07:31 PM): cya
                          pyro31191 (9:07:37 PM): lol k
                          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          I hate myself.

                          Cheers,

                          Synthlight
                          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                          Comment

                          • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 888

                            #133
                            Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                            Vash, you need to sum up that entire ****ing log. I'm not reading all of that.
                            wtf is a nooblet
                            Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                            If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                            Originally posted by white_boy
                            firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                            Comment

                            • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                              Threat Emulation
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2004
                              • 5184

                              #134
                              Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                              Well, that post pretty much saves me the time of gathering up all the new **** from tonight...

                              kent

                              atleast log the convo or something, the excuse that you gave me is weak as ****.

                              kentbball2 (8:02:34 PM): when sertman told me
                              kentbball2 (8:02:41 PM): after he slipped up in the thread
                              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:02:44 PM): i know, when was that
                              kentbball2 (8:02:46 PM): and knew he was going to die
                              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:02:49 PM): do you have a log?
                              kentbball2 (8:02:51 PM): no I don't
                              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:03:32 PM): why not?
                              kentbball2 (8:06:00 PM): I don't know
                              kentbball2 (8:06:04 PM): I just don't
                              kentbball2 (8:06:20 PM): My dad reset the router last night
                              kentbball2 went away at 8:07:43 PM.
                              kentbball2 (8:07:49 PM): I have to go though
                              kentbball2 (8:07:52 PM): Sorry for voting
                              kentbball2 (8:07:58 PM): but it was the only evidence I had
                              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:08:05 PM): k


                              kentbball2 (8:06:20 PM): My dad reset the router last night

                              Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                              I'm light f**king darkness

                              Comment

                              • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 888

                                #135
                                Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                                jwc for safety

                                Because i can't make any sense of this **** and i'm not in the best mindset to go running through chatlogs.
                                wtf is a nooblet
                                Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                                If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                                Originally posted by white_boy
                                firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                                Comment

                                Working...