jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • T3hDDRKid
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2006
    • 754

    #16
    Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

    ALSO
    if you are contacted by somebody claiming to be sage:
    DO NOT trust them blindly.

    It could be the human sage. It could be the wolf sage. It could be some other wolf.

    YOU DON'T KNOW

    Especially if you are blue, DO NOT TELL. My second game taught me that one. I hate you, Flaw -.-
    Originally posted by MalReynolds
    it just goes with what I said

    what brought this country together?

    desegregation

    we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

    let's start with baseball

    Comment

    • Demon_Of_The_Comet
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2004
      • 888

      #17
      Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

      Shut up JWC, i read the basics but didn't see the Tracer, Stoneseeker, or Wolf Thief.

      Gosh D:
      wtf is a nooblet
      Originally posted by jewpinthethird
      If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
      Originally posted by white_boy
      firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

      Comment

      • T3hDDRKid
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2006
        • 754

        #18
        Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

        Yeah, we've got some nice discussion going on here. *speaks to self some more*
        Originally posted by MalReynolds
        it just goes with what I said

        what brought this country together?

        desegregation

        we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

        let's start with baseball

        Comment

        • hoochan
          woah shrooms
          • Nov 2005
          • 3838

          #19
          Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

          So much strategy is involved. I hope I do well on my first taste of TWG.

          Comment

          • sertman
            DADALADAH
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2005
            • 3910

            #20
            Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

            jesus christ you guys thought that night vote was serious

            get those sticks out of your asses or i'll find a replacement

            Comment

            • FictionJunction
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 3843

              #21
              Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

              I knew they weren't serious, I just had questions from some players so I asked to have them stopped.
              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              wow

              Comment

              • Yesssss
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2005
                • 2522

                #22
                Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                I've thought through a lot of possibilities, and it seems most of them are dependent on the situation. Also they all have a flaw in them. Just try to be smart about your decisions.

                However, if you receive an item as a green, as of now, the best situation would be to not use it. Later it may not be the case due to the wolves knowing a large number of greens, which could be bad, and there's also the possibility of the MW in the whole thing (watch out for a confirmed green that backstabs).

                Later however, there will be a higher chance a red getting a rune, which they will use for vigi. The MW might not however. It would be beneficial either way to vigi or to show off his green-ness.

                Here's a situation that might come up:
                If there is a vigi without that person being a known wolf, then that most likely means a wolf got a hold of a pure rune. Unless the person who got the item knows for certain another person is a wolf. The combined information of the human seer and the seeker might be able to tell who the wolf is (although whether it is trustable information is a question, and it assumes they are both alive).
                In this situation, if the human sage gives to a green or blue, and they do not end up with the item, then the theif is either one of the people who ended up with the item. If the human sage gives to a green, and he does end up with an item, then that person is the MW (which is a very good thing to know).

                That is an example that there are a lot of possibilities and we just need to be smart with what we do.

                These are just my thoughts on what we can do.
                YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

                Comment

                • T3hDDRKid
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 754

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                  I would disagree on your strategy of not using the items.

                  For now, the wolves only have a 3/9 [or 1/3, whatever] chance of hitting a blue. If two greens get items tonight and don't use them, that's down two possibilities, leaving them with a 3/7 chance, or nearly a one-half chance of saging a blue. I would say to use the protection ability as of now, on somebody good [as we have no confirmations of anything for now.]
                  Originally posted by MalReynolds
                  it just goes with what I said

                  what brought this country together?

                  desegregation

                  we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                  let's start with baseball

                  Comment

                  • T3hDDRKid
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 754

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                    By the way, Hoochan and Psycho are both new to this game?
                    Originally posted by MalReynolds
                    it just goes with what I said

                    what brought this country together?

                    desegregation

                    we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                    let's start with baseball

                    Comment

                    • hoochan
                      woah shrooms
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 3838

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                      Yes, Im new.

                      Comment

                      • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                        Threat Emulation
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2004
                        • 5184

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                        Originally posted by T3hDDRKid
                        By the way, Hoochan and Psycho are both new to this game?
                        Ah hahahahaha. Thats a good one. Thanks for making my day thinking that this is my first game....

                        Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                        I'm light f**king darkness

                        Comment

                        • pntballa18
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 3357

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                          I also found that funny.

                          I think You were in the first game I played, back in september or something. The jTWG that sucked so much we stopped having them =\

                          Comment

                          • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                            Threat Emulation
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2004
                            • 5184

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                            Lets just say that I'm pretty sure that when I started playing, there were only single digits in the jTWGs...

                            Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                            I'm light f**king darkness

                            Comment

                            • pntballa18
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 3357

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                              It seems I have 3 people that would have reasons to wolf me tonight =\

                              Comment

                              • T3hDDRKid
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 754

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                                Sorry Psycho, just hadn't seen you in my previous three games. Apparently you're too old-school for this youngster.

                                And pnt, I have to talk to you now, you've piqued my interest.

                                Also: ZOMG STILL NIGHT
                                Originally posted by MalReynolds
                                it just goes with what I said

                                what brought this country together?

                                desegregation

                                we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                                let's start with baseball

                                Comment

                                Working...