jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jwcgator
    RIP ffrtokens
    • May 2005
    • 2221

    #46
    Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

    Originally posted by Demon_Of_The_Comet
    Uh dude, Trillian has timestamps.

    [23:43] Twilights Advent: D:
    [23:43] jwcgator2: to several people
    I have trillian pro. Instead of getting in a notepad file, you get it in a pos "Activity Log" which doesn't let you copy timestamps. I didn't copy direct from the IM window itself if that's what you're thinking.

    Comment

    • Demon_Of_The_Comet
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2004
      • 888

      #47
      Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

      I have Trillian Pro too, why didn't you just copy it off the client?


      Btw everyone try to get on around 7 PM EST tomorrow, i'll see if i can make a chat on Trillian. Or someone else can do it if I'm too busy.
      wtf is a nooblet
      Originally posted by jewpinthethird
      If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
      Originally posted by white_boy
      firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

      Comment

      • jwcgator
        RIP ffrtokens
        • May 2005
        • 2221

        #48
        Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

        Originally posted by Demon_Of_The_Comet
        I have Trillian Pro too, why didn't you just copy it off the client?
        what?

        Comment

        • Demon_Of_The_Comet
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2004
          • 888

          #49
          Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

          Right click on someone, click on view message history, or whatever, and a window pops up with the conversations you had with that person. Why didn't you just do that?
          wtf is a nooblet
          Originally posted by jewpinthethird
          If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
          Originally posted by white_boy
          firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

          Comment

          • jwcgator
            RIP ffrtokens
            • May 2005
            • 2221

            #50
            Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

            Originally posted by Demon_Of_The_Comet
            Right click on someone, click on view message history, or whatever, and a window pops up with the conversations you had with that person. Why didn't you just do that?
            I did use that, but it doesn't let me copy the timestamps

            Comment

            • Demon_Of_The_Comet
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2004
              • 888

              #51
              Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.



              Do i win?
              wtf is a nooblet
              Originally posted by jewpinthethird
              If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
              Originally posted by white_boy
              firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

              Comment

              • jwcgator
                RIP ffrtokens
                • May 2005
                • 2221

                #52
                Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                Originally posted by Demon_Of_The_Comet
                Do i win?
                [23:40] Twilights Advent: do i have to copy and paste that log?
                [23:40] jwcgator2: do it
                [23:40] jwcgator2: because I cannot copy those freaking timestamps to save my life
                [23:41] Twilights Advent: Ugh
                [23:41] Twilights Advent: Won't let me copy ANYTHING

                No you do not win

                Comment

                • FictionJunction
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 3843

                  #53
                  Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                  ITTWG we become trillian technicians.
                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                    Threat Emulation
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2004
                    • 5184

                    #54
                    Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                    Where are all of these people, I've only talked to like half of them. I seriously want to talk to all of you. I know that I have been busy but I still have tried to contact all of you. Message me whenever because I will respond to all messages when I have an away up. My computer will be on 24/7 starting tomorrow when i move back to school so that shouldn't be a problem. Lets get this game rolling, we are already a man down (but unless we got 1000% lucky that is to be expected). Lets start a chat or something tomorrow because the more we talk the better off we will do.

                    Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                    I'm light f**king darkness

                    Comment

                    • FishFishRevolution
                      GotR Creator
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 7251

                      #55
                      Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                      praise the lord, fish is great etc etc

                      Comment

                      • jwcgator
                        RIP ffrtokens
                        • May 2005
                        • 2221

                        #56
                        Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                        Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                        praise the lord, fish is great etc etc
                        <3 you fish

                        I will hopefully have a good post coming up soon

                        Comment

                        • jwcgator
                          RIP ffrtokens
                          • May 2005
                          • 2221

                          #57
                          Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                          Ok so here's how it goes:
                          • -Pntballa interrogates me asking "Why he shouldn't vigi me" and "give me a reason why I should believe you're green".
                            -He thinks I think that he thinks I'm a wolf
                            -He sends out to a couple people that "merlonifan28 (10:59:21 PM): it seems i have gotten jwc to believe i think he is a wolf
                            merlonifan28 (10:59:37 PM): if i die tonight, you might want to check him out ". The only 2 people I know of that got this message is Demon and T3hDDRKid
                            -As soon as the day begins, T3HDDRKid posts "Oh well merlonifan said to watch jwc, so he has my unnoficial vote and here is my reason"


                          My theory is that T3HDDRKid killed pntballa and used what he said as ammo against me. If anyone wants me to make anything clearer just ask.

                          Comment

                          • T3hDDRKid
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 754

                            #58
                            Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                            Of course I would bring up the pertinent information, jwc. Anybody in my position would do the same. It's possible that I'm a wolf doing that, yes, but right now, you seem like a wolf trying to cover himself up by accusing me. The only reason you're accusing me, even, is because I accused you. Remember how well that worked when we got the humans to lynch Fiction? "He's being logical, so everybody vote fiction!" Somehow it worked, yet he was human.

                            I'm at school right now, and I'll be on right after, but starting around 7 EST time, I will not be available today.

                            Jwcgator
                            Originally posted by MalReynolds
                            it just goes with what I said

                            what brought this country together?

                            desegregation

                            we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                            let's start with baseball

                            Comment

                            • T3hDDRKid
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 754

                              #59
                              Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                              P.S. If I somehow manage to get myself lynched, please sage jwc.

                              P.P.S. I just remembered - I do not have it logged, as it was early night one and only lasted a few minutes, but as soon as the game started, Jwc messaged me. The convo went something like

                              I'M A HUMAN THIS GAME
                              Good, so am I.
                              If I was a wolf again this game, I would have quit, lol.
                              [the convo then got off-track and ended soon. Just a bit of circumstantial evidence]
                              Originally posted by MalReynolds
                              it just goes with what I said

                              what brought this country together?

                              desegregation

                              we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                              let's start with baseball

                              Comment

                              • jwcgator
                                RIP ffrtokens
                                • May 2005
                                • 2221

                                #60
                                Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                                Originally posted by T3hDDRKid
                                I'M A HUMAN THIS GAME
                                Good, so am I.
                                If I was a wolf again this game, I would have quit, lol.
                                [the convo then got off-track and ended soon. Just a bit of circumstantial evidence]
                                Rofl, that was a joke. I was joking on how i've been a wolf 3 times in a row and now "I am a human I swear". Quit being so critical.

                                Comment

                                Working...