jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sertman
    DADALADAH
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2005
    • 3910

    #106
    Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

    my gut also tells me that psycho is the wolf thief

    he sent me a message saying that he was 90% sure i was a human without a special role.. my guess is that he was trying to bait me into giving away which of the two people he tried to rob was the human sage, me or someone else...

    Comment

    • Yesssss
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2005
      • 2522

      #107
      Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

      Originally posted by sertman
      he sent me a message saying that he was 90% sure i was a human without a special role.. my guess is that he was trying to bait me into giving away which of the two people he tried to rob was the human sage, me or someone else...
      Way to read the rules of the game.
      YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

      Comment

      • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
        Threat Emulation
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2004
        • 5184

        #108
        Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

        i'm so dunkiright nowthta i don' t thnk tha anyold you eouf be able to reait....

        Originally posted by Lightdarkness
        I'm light f**king darkness

        Comment

        • jwcgator
          RIP ffrtokens
          • May 2005
          • 2221

          #109
          Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

          Originally posted by PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
          i'm so dunkiright nowthta i don' t thnk tha anyold you eouf be able to reait....
          Ahahahahahahahaha

          Comment

          • sertman
            DADALADAH
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2005
            • 3910

            #110
            Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

            Originally posted by Yesssss
            Way to read the rules of the game.
            The wolf thief gets to try to rob someone twice: early night and late night. If he gets something, he is not told who he gets it from.

            Comment

            • jwcgator
              RIP ffrtokens
              • May 2005
              • 2221

              #111
              Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

              Originally posted by sertman
              The wolf thief gets to try to rob someone twice: early night and late night. If he gets something, he is not told who he gets it from.
              Yeah, GJ Reading the rules

              The wolf theif gets 2 atempts at ONE house (one person), one early at night and one late at night. If he succeeds, then he forgets at what time he stole the rune.

              Comment

              • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                Threat Emulation
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2004
                • 5184

                #112
                Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                Originally posted by PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                i'm so dunkiright nowthta i don' t thnk tha anyold you eouf be able to reait....
                I am sorry for this post, I was a little overserved last night and now I am paying the consequences...

                Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                I'm light f**king darkness

                Comment

                • sertman
                  DADALADAH
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2005
                  • 3910

                  #113
                  Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                  ah

                  yeah i didn't really read the rules that closely lmfao oh well i still think that psycho is the wolf thief so get rid of him

                  keep an eye on ddrkid too

                  Comment

                  • FictionJunction
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 3843

                    #114
                    Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                    'DON'T KILL ME, YOU IDIOTS. I'M A HUMAN SAGE. I HAVE POWERS AND I CAN HELP YOU ALL WITH MY VOODOO.' yelled Sertman while everyone watched Hoochan being torn apart by the crocodiles.

                    JWC let out a long-drawn-out sigh and said 'You're a dumbass, Sertman.'

                    Everyone looked at Sertman in shock and disbelief.

                    '....well, IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYWAY BECAUSE I WAS GOING TO DIE SOONER OR LATER.' replied Sertman, but he then noticed what the villagers were watching. He wasn't the one who was sent to die.

                    'Holy ****.'

                    'Yah' said JWC. 'Anyway, I've heard rumors that some people have been receiving the runes that disappeared two days ago. Sertman has some voodoo magic going on here, so he's probably one of the people sending the items to people's houses.'

                    'Yes,' added Sertman, 'there's a douche here that stole the rune I was going to send before I could send it, so my super magic tricks couldn't be used.'

                    'So you only had one?' asked psycho.

                    'Yes.'

                    'Ok, that settles it,' stated JWC, 'the other must be in the hands of a wolf with the same voodoo tricks as Sertman. This means that if you're really human you should use the magic from the rune to protect Sertman. How do you do that? I haven't a clue. Just do it.'

                    'This is really confusing' said Yessss.

                    'Oh well, Psycho is the thief. I'm sure of it.' said Sertman.

                    'i'm so dunkiright nowthta i don' t thnk tha anyold you eouf be able to reait....' replied Psychozerosk8er.

                    Everyone went back to their homes as soon as they saw psycho vomiting on the crocodiles. He was so drunk.

                    and with that, FoJaR, Sertman, T3hDDRKID, and Farka are found dead the next morning.

                    It is now DAY 2.

                    The day will end tomorrow, wednesday at 11:59pm CST.

                    1. Yesssss / Yessbrb
                    2. Kentball / kentbball2
                    3. jwcgator / jwcgator2
                    9. Demon_of_the_comet / Twlights Advent
                    10. Vash(numbers) / pyro31191
                    11. Psychozerosk8er / psychozerosk8er
                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • sertman
                      DADALADAH
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 3910

                      #115
                      Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                      lmfao

                      Comment

                      • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 888

                        #116
                        Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                        Holy **** 3 kills in one night. o_O
                        wtf is a nooblet
                        Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                        If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                        Originally posted by white_boy
                        firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                        Comment

                        • T3hDDRKid
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 754

                          #117
                          Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                          P.S. Definitely four kills, not three.

                          I can now join Pntballa in the OMG I CAN PREDICT MY DEATH club.
                          Originally posted by MalReynolds
                          it just goes with what I said

                          what brought this country together?

                          desegregation

                          we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                          let's start with baseball

                          Comment

                          • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 888

                            #118
                            Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                            4 kills, whatever. I just glimpsed to see the bolded names anyway. XD
                            wtf is a nooblet
                            Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                            If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                            Originally posted by white_boy
                            firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                            Comment

                            • hoochan
                              woah shrooms
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 3838

                              #119
                              Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                              Am I allowed to post after I die as long as I dont give away any info?

                              Comment

                              • Yesssss
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 2522

                                #120
                                Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                                how did 4 kills happen? I thought there was a maximum of 3 with 2 vigis and 1 wolf.
                                YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

                                Comment

                                Working...