jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FictionJunction
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 3843

    #151
    Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

    Kilgamayan approves.

    You have just entered room "chat24921865752095324832."
    bjstrattonIM has entered the room.
    FikshonJunkshon: so like
    FikshonJunkshon: Yesss = 1
    FikshonJunkshon: psycho = 2
    OnlineHost: FikshonJunkshon rolled 1 2-sided die: 1
    bjstrattonIM: k
    FikshonJunkshon: ok, yess is dead.
    FikshonJunkshon: thanks babe.
    bjstrattonIM: np
    bjstrattonIM has left the room.

    -----

    'I'm pretty certain Vash is a wolf so he must die.' said Yesss

    'No,' retorted Kentball, 'Psycho is a wolf because that's how it is and so he shall die.'

    'Well, I vote for Yesss's death because he has no proof of me being a wolf' replied Vash.

    'Well, I suppose I'll retaliate with a vote on Kent' said Psycho

    'JWC hasn't been voted for so I'll do that' said demon.

    'Lol,' said jwc, 'well, I'll vote for psycho because kentball explained everything.'

    'Screw that, guess I'll vote for someone else now,' said Psycho, 'and that someone else will be Yessss!'

    The townsfolk remain silent.

    'What do we do now? there are two votes for two people! We can't kill both.. can we? nothing is stopping us.. but can we?!' asked Kentball.

    'No, we cannot.' replied JWC.

    'then what do we do?!'

    'We ask Kilgamayan, of course!'

    'Kill Yess' stated Kilgamayan.

    and thus Yess is dead.

    all special roles please send in a pm if you're alive, etc.
    Last edited by FictionJunction; 03-28-2007, 11:11 PM.
    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    wow

    Comment

    • jwcgator
      RIP ffrtokens
      • May 2005
      • 2221

      #152
      Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

      :/

      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #153
        Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

        Night 3 is over.

        Kentball is dead. Demon is dead.

        Day 3 bas now started.

        'The town seems to be quite empty...' said Jwc, 'don't you think so guys?'

        'Yeah,' said Psycho, 'Nobody to party with anymore.'

        'it's really sad,' said Vash, '=('

        Day ends tomorrow at 11:59 CST.

        vash, jwc, psycho are alive.
        Last edited by FictionJunction; 03-29-2007, 07:11 PM. Reason: yeah, whatever.
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
          Threat Emulation
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2004
          • 5184

          #154
          Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

          =\

          Originally posted by Lightdarkness
          I'm light f**king darkness

          Comment

          • jwcgator
            RIP ffrtokens
            • May 2005
            • 2221

            #155
            Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

            god damn

            Comment

            • jwcgator
              RIP ffrtokens
              • May 2005
              • 2221

              #156
              Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

              lol rune kthx

              Comment

              • jwcgator
                RIP ffrtokens
                • May 2005
                • 2221

                #157
                Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                vash

                insert stuff here
                LOL
                Last edited by jwcgator; 03-29-2007, 07:20 PM.

                Comment

                • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                  Threat Emulation
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2004
                  • 5184

                  #158
                  Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                  Editing is no fun...
                  ps - I want to party

                  Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                  I'm light f**king darkness

                  Comment

                  • jwcgator
                    RIP ffrtokens
                    • May 2005
                    • 2221

                    #159
                    Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                    ok lets do so then

                    PARRRRRRRTTTTTTYYYYYYYYY WOO

                    Comment

                    • jwcgator
                      RIP ffrtokens
                      • May 2005
                      • 2221

                      #160
                      Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                      okay this is the worst party ever

                      Comment

                      • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                        Threat Emulation
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2004
                        • 5184

                        #161
                        Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                        vash

                        **** it, i'm going out

                        Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                        I'm light f**king darkness

                        Comment

                        • vashthestampede0987
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 2997

                          #162
                          Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                          vash

                          ed is a ****ing ****head and should never host again.

                          PS


                          I-I-I-I-I-I-INSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          I hate myself.

                          Cheers,

                          Synthlight
                          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                          Comment

                          • FictionJunction
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3843

                            #163
                            Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                            yeahk. postgame. sorry about the major **** up on my part.
                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            wow

                            Comment

                            Working...