jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #31
    Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

    Get on AIM then. I'm on.

    Comment

    • pntballa18
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 3357

      #32
      Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

      If you can't, email/PM always works. pntballa18@gmail.com

      Comment

      • pntballa18
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 3357

        #33
        Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

        You aren't making much of an effort to contact me =\

        Comment

        • T3hDDRKid
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2006
          • 754

          #34
          Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

          I was gone at a friend's - I'm on now, and you're not talking to me =P

          Also, either pnt or jwc, please change your avi. It's annoying.
          Originally posted by MalReynolds
          it just goes with what I said

          what brought this country together?

          desegregation

          we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

          let's start with baseball

          Comment

          • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
            Threat Emulation
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2004
            • 5184

            #35
            Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

            PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (5:57:36 PM): hey, you green?
            pyro31191 (5:57:45 PM): I'm asian if that's what you're asking
            pyro31191 (5:57:46 PM): >_>
            PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (5:57:52 PM): twg
            pyro31191 (5:58:02 PM): dur.
            pyro31191 (5:58:08 PM): I'm actually purple
            PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (5:58:11 PM): k
            pyro31191 (5:58:10 PM): It's a new role
            PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (5:58:13 PM): works for em
            PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (5:58:17 PM): *me



            Everybody, vash is purple. I don't know what that is, but i think we should keep an eye on him. but only 1, there are reds out there and they are some tricksy wolfs.

            Originally posted by Lightdarkness
            I'm light f**king darkness

            Comment

            • FictionJunction
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 3843

              #36
              Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

              Everyone went back to their homes and slept while others reflected upon the recent occurrences.

              A few people gathered outside, however, and conversed about what should be done about the wolves.

              'This is a rather curious situation we have here' said Yessss.

              'I agree,' said t3hddrkid, 'though I'm unsure as to what we should do. There are a myriad of options we could pursue.'

              Everyone remains silent looking a tad preoccupied, and then t3hddrkid breaks the silence.

              'By the way, aren't you two new to this town?' said t3hddrkid pointing at Hoochan and psychoxzerosk8er.

              'Yes, I just moved here,' said Hoochan, 'I knew I shouldn't have moved to this town...'

              'I'm not new; I've been around here longer than you have, you fool!' stated Psychozerosk8er.

              'Oh, I hadn't realized you lived here.' said t3hddrkid

              'Yes, I remember him from when I moved into this town a while back, but we've never really spoken to each other,' added pntballa18, 'either way, we should stay focused. I have a very strong feeling that I will be killed tonight...'

              All looked amazed.

              'Well, I think we should get going to our homes, people' said t3hddrkid, 'but, pntballa18, you have made me curious. I'll contact you soon to discuss what you mentioned.'

              And with that everyone left to their houses.

              'That idiot t3hddrkid hasn't contacted me yet, I hope I don't die' thought pntballa18 as he waited in his house.

              NIGHT ONE HAS ENDED.


              Pntballa18 is dead.

              DAY 1 HAS NOW BEGUN.
              The day will ended tomorrow, Monday, March 26th, at 11:59pm CST.
              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              wow

              Comment

              • vashthestampede0987
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2004
                • 2997

                #37
                Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                Psycho you're hella stupid. -_-
                Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                Originally posted by Synthlight
                I hate myself.

                Cheers,

                Synthlight
                xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                Comment

                • sertman
                  DADALADAH
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2005
                  • 3910

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                  Originally posted by T3hDDRKid
                  Also, either pnt or jwc, please change your avi. It's annoying.
                  quoted for ****ing emphasis

                  Comment

                  • pntballa18
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 3357

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                    hardy har har I can predict the wolfing.

                    Originally posted by ddr
                    Also, either pnt or jwc, please change your avi
                    nose goes.

                    I win.

                    Comment

                    • kentbball
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 675

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                      For the seer/human sage: You should talk to the person who you seered green/blue. Seeing as how there was only 1 kill it means that no runes were used. If you seered a green and are skeptical that they are master wolf, they most probably aren't because if the master wolf recieved a rune, he would've killed a human.

                      I think you should come out to him, and begin making an alliance. If you die, then you will have a confirmed human that knows you are the sage. When you die, that human will be able to notify everyone, so that everybody else and most importantly the seeker will know that only one sage is left(the wolf sage). The seeker will then be able to execute the previously stated plan of making an alliance knowing that each person that recieves a rune will be a confirmed human.

                      Comment

                      • T3hDDRKid
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 754

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                        merlonifan28 (10:59:21 PM): it seems i have gotten jwc to believe i think he is a wolf
                        merlonifan28 (10:59:37 PM): if i die tonight, you might want to check him out
                        TheVisualParadox (11:00:33 PM): I will note that
                        TheVisualParadox (11:00:36 PM): Thanks for the tip
                        TheVisualParadox (11:00:45 PM): I've got crap for leads today
                        TheVisualParadox (11:00:55 PM): I think I'll just log convos, take a shower, and sleep
                        merlonifan28 (11:01:14 PM): good idea

                        I can post the rest of the convo if you want, but it's mostly pointless chatter. However, this seems pretty clear to me. It's not a certainty, but it's the best we have to go on for now. Pnt thought jwc was wolf, jwc killed pnt to cover it up before he could tell people? Except, whoops. Not voting yet, as we have over a day, but you've got my unofficial vote as of now, jwc.

                        BLUES

                        Sage: Make your alliance or accuse your red. Simple enough. Hope you don't hit the MW.

                        Seeker: It seems to me as though both people with runes would have been human. Unless one person vigi'd and the other got a lucky guard [1/11 chance] or a wolf who got a rune guarded to screw with you, both would be human. No beams showed, so both were used, and one person died. I would contact them, although you play with the info you've got.

                        Tracer: If you got a rune, you know one of the two sages. No way to tell which one it was. If you got no rune, but somebody did an action on your house, he is the THIEF, reveal yourself and get him lynched!
                        Originally posted by MalReynolds
                        it just goes with what I said

                        what brought this country together?

                        desegregation

                        we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                        let's start with baseball

                        Comment

                        • jwcgator
                          RIP ffrtokens
                          • May 2005
                          • 2221

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                          Haha, I knew that would happen. He kept asking me stuff like "give me one reason why I shouldn't vigi you" and I kept getting pissed off because he was like "Why cant you give me a reason that you're green" and I'm like "Ugh I can't give you proof, I have no proof as of yet".

                          also,

                          jwcgator2: I don't understand you at all rofl
                          merlonifan28: i make nothing into something
                          merlonifan28: thats how i get my original leads, which are usually correct
                          jwcgator2: I am a human, if you don't believe me then I dont care anymore because I'm tired of arguing lol
                          merlonifan28: you have passed
                          merlonifan28: wolf jwc would've changed the subject by now
                          jwcgator2: lol
                          jwcgator2: Hahahahaha
                          jwcgator2: nice
                          merlonifan28: <3
                          jwcgator2: <3
                          jwcgator2: I was starting to get pissed off lol
                          merlonifan28: that's how i roll

                          Comment

                          • jwcgator
                            RIP ffrtokens
                            • May 2005
                            • 2221

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                            Also,

                            merlonifan28: i think i have a very high chance of getting wolfed tonight
                            jwcgator2: why?
                            merlonifan28: first, i told you i think you are a wolf
                            merlonifan28: then i told others i told you that, so if you wolf me, they know
                            jwcgator2: lol!
                            jwcgator2: Thanks alot
                            jwcgator2:
                            merlonifan28: and if i told a wolf there, they might think that i came out as blue
                            jwcgator2: because if you get wolfed
                            jwcgator2: I'm going to get boned
                            merlonifan28: and then i get wolfed
                            jwcgator2: thanks alot, don't get wolfed
                            merlonifan28: i'll try
                            merlonifan28: protect me
                            jwcgator2: someone better ****ing protect your ass
                            jwcgator2: I didn't get a rune lol
                            merlonifan28: i actually feel like playing this game =\

                            Comment

                            • jwcgator
                              RIP ffrtokens
                              • May 2005
                              • 2221

                              #44
                              Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                              sorry for triple posting but

                              There are no Timestamps on my logs because the Activity log in trillian doesn't let me copy them :\. If they have something important to do with the convo then I will copy them myself.

                              Comment

                              • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 888

                                #45
                                Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                                Uh dude, Trillian has timestamps.

                                [23:43] Twilights Advent: D:
                                [23:43] jwcgator2: to several people
                                wtf is a nooblet
                                Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                                If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                                Originally posted by white_boy
                                firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                                Comment

                                Working...