jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jwcgator
    RIP ffrtokens
    • May 2005
    • 2221

    #61
    Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

    Originally posted by T3hDDRKid
    The only reason you're accusing me, even, is because I accused you.
    Kind of, but not the only reason. I'm accusing you because of the way you accused me. Even after pntballa said that more than one person had reason to wolf him, you're still jumping on my case even though there was much more info after the "Oh if I die watch jwc".

    And It would have been perfect for you to just kill pntballa and blame me because of the window of opportunity pntballa gave you.

    Comment

    • kentbball
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2006
      • 675

      #62
      Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

      I've already told jwc this, but I thought I might as well state this publicly.

      I'm not going to vote for DDR Kid. Why? Because he hasn't really done anything wrong. I don't want another fiction situation. The only person who has given out any information whatsoever is DDR Kid. Now back in the fiction game, fiction posted... a lot. He never slipped up at all, yet people still tried to blame him. They (including me ) lynched him because we didn't have any other leads, and he was giving out the most information and he was easy to link to anybody, because he had talked to everybody.

      I don't want the same thing happening to DDR right here. He is pretty much the only one who has contributed. He has posted some things helpful to the humans and has posted more then everyone else.

      I don't want to lynch DDR over something that pnt did. DDR hasn't done anything wrong. If he was a human, and pnt came to him saying "If I die jwc is probably a wolf." and pnt dies, what else is he supposed to do? Not post anything about jwc? Of course he would post, and he did. He made one post saying his suspicions about jwc and he didn't even vote for him, and then jwc jumped on him and voted for him.

      Just my thoughts. If you guys want to still vote out DDR go right ahead but I am not going to vote for him. I have learned my lesson from when I voted fiction out, but at this point, I would rather have an inactive voted out before DDR.

      I know I look very wolfy right now, defending DDR and all, but I don't really care. If DDR doesn't get lynched, I suggest that the sage seer him. If he turns out red, then go ahead and kill me too.

      Comment

      • FoJaR
        The Worst
        • Nov 2005
        • 2816

        #63
        Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

        i dunno what to think about jwc...

        he is kind of reacting a lil too strongly, but besides that, it seems to me, and i havent read any of the old games yet, but it seems like jwc might have killed paintballa simply because he's someone that would probably be able to tell that he's a wolf.

        i'm gonna go check some older jTWG's and see if i can figure some things out.

        also gonna check on the rest of you though, dont think i'm only looking at jwc.

        Comment

        • jwcgator
          RIP ffrtokens
          • May 2005
          • 2221

          #64
          Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

          unrelated, but i'm posting from my wii lol

          Comment

          • FoJaR
            The Worst
            • Nov 2005
            • 2816

            #65
            Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

            not voting jwc, not convinced.

            Comment

            • Demon_Of_The_Comet
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2004
              • 888

              #66
              Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

              I'm not voting jwc. For no reason during night 1, pnt comes up saying "give me a reason not to vigi you," then he's asking me for concrete proof that i'm a green night 1, then tells me to watch out for jwc just in case he died.

              From what i can tell, it looks like he was just throwing random bull**** out there. I mean, honestly, how much of a lead can you have when we haven't even had a kill yet?

              I'm putting a safety vote on Demon just in case i forgot or just feel like taking a phantom due to no leads. Btw someone else has to make the chat, Trillian is gay.
              wtf is a nooblet
              Originally posted by jewpinthethird
              If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
              Originally posted by white_boy
              firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

              Comment

              • FoJaR
                The Worst
                • Nov 2005
                • 2816

                #67
                Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                pretty sure you did the same thing in the last game and DBP told you that self votes dont block phantoms...

                i could be wrong though, my focus was mostly on jwc

                Comment

                • kentbball
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 675

                  #68
                  Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                  safety on hoochan. He is pretty inactive and I don't really care if he gets lynched at this point.

                  EDIT: EDITING IN TWG IS FUN.(Ps. especially unaproved)
                  Last edited by kentbball; 03-26-2007, 03:53 PM.

                  Comment

                  • T3hDDRKid
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 754

                    #69
                    Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                    Bold it.
                    Originally posted by MalReynolds
                    it just goes with what I said

                    what brought this country together?

                    desegregation

                    we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                    let's start with baseball

                    Comment

                    • edubardus
                      RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 797

                      #70
                      Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                      I let him edit to bold.

                      Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                      Comment

                      • kentbball
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 675

                        #71
                        Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                        No fiction told me I could. IMPOSTER!

                        Comment

                        • T3hDDRKid
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 754

                          #72
                          Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                          Oh noes! Wrong account!
                          Originally posted by MalReynolds
                          it just goes with what I said

                          what brought this country together?

                          desegregation

                          we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                          let's start with baseball

                          Comment

                          • hoochan
                            woah shrooms
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 3838

                            #73
                            Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                            Originally posted by kentbball
                            safety on hoochan. He is pretty inactive and I don't really care if he gets lynched at this point.

                            EDIT: EDITING IN TWG IS FUN.(Ps. especially unaproved)
                            So you vote that kid whom you havent spoken to a lot and think that he is inactive? I might not talk much, true, but this is my first game and Im still trying to learn the ropes. You lynch me, and then the wolves have 1 less human to worry about. Im not sure who to vote for at this point though but Im going to put a safety on jwc because Im hopping on the bandwagon

                            Comment

                            • jwcgator
                              RIP ffrtokens
                              • May 2005
                              • 2221

                              #74
                              Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                              Originally posted by hoochan
                              but Im going to put a safety on jwc because Im hopping on the bandwagon
                              Fdsfdsfds

                              Get out of my jTWG

                              Comment

                              • Yesssss
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 2522

                                #75
                                Re: jTWG XXV: Runes, etc.

                                You do realize it's a safety. Meaning he voted you just for the sake of voting. If he didn't vote for the day, then he would get a phantom, which is a .01 permanent vote against you.

                                I'll probably just take the phantom today. Very high possibility of a large KiB.
                                YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

                                Comment

                                Working...