TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gold stinger
    Signature Extraordinare~~
    Event Staff
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    Global Moderator
    • Jan 2007
    • 6429

    #61
    Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    could this be the return of FFRTWG?
    who knows?
    Originally posted by YoshL
    butts.


    - Tosh 2014






    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #62
      Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

      i think the most fun part of the game will be referring to someone as fatfuck
      Last edited by j-rodd123; 02-18-2020, 02:59 PM.

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #63
        Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

        I'm a good bit sad that I'm modding this game instead of playing in it
        but I'm happy to see such a great roster
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • fatfuck42
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2016
          • 7

          #64
          Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

          Originally posted by Xiz
          could this be the return of FFRTWG?
          Perhaps it'll be the dawn of a new age altogether...FFRTWG X.

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #65
            Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

            Game 200 I'm gonna pitch as a big reunion game, thoughts?

            Thinking of making EITHER classic style (cop/medic) or simple anon. Thoughts?

            Comment

            • Bolth mannn
              FFR Veteran
              • Aug 2008
              • 2228

              #66
              Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

              Originally posted by flashflash account
              even though you don't want to play you're still going to make it 13?

              If you're just doing it to fill the game, it's okay, I can play instead


              This is what you get for being shit

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #67
                Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                Originally posted by Xiz
                Game 200 I'm gonna pitch as a big reunion game, thoughts?

                Thinking of making EITHER classic style (cop/medic) or simple anon. Thoughts?
                I have an idea for game 200 as well, and its kind of similar to a reunion game, but a bit broader.

                A lot of older players wouldn't like the new style we have, so I was going to have it be a couple different games in one.

                Game a would be very old style; OOTC and maybe just the follow-the-cop setup straightup with rules that we haven't used in a long time

                Game b would be like c9++ (the old version, not the new one) with some slight modifications

                game c would be a full mystery, maybe with a theme

                I was going to try to seek out a ton of older players for this, and there might be more than 3 games at the same time if there was the demand for it

                that was my idea, anyways

                I definitely don't think most older players would want to play a game in thread only where they have to read thousands of posts
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • fatfuck42
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2016
                  • 7

                  #68
                  Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                  idk about making it a reunion game or game 200 or whatever, but I would love to play an anon game again.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #69
                    Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                    Collab game perhaps?
                    Last edited by Xiz; 02-18-2020, 04:01 PM.

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5401

                      #70
                      Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                      Never played in an anon game. It sounds neat to try but I promise I would be outed by posting style on by page 2
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • flashflash account
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2017
                        • 567

                        #71
                        Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Never played in an anon game. It sounds neat to try but I promise I would be outed by posting style on by page 2
                        didn't you play in the danganronpa game?
                        aka mikey

                        -----

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                        Originally posted by QueenAshy
                        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                        Comment

                        • fatfuck42
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2016
                          • 7

                          #72
                          Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Never played in an anon game. It sounds neat to try but I promise I would be outed by posting style on by page 2
                          One of the joys of anon games is being able to change your posting style around. There was a great one where charu tricked everyone by imitating j-rodd's style the entire game.

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #73
                            Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Never played in an anon game. It sounds neat to try but I promise I would be outed by posting style on by page 2
                            go an entire game without being angry

                            laugh as everyone post game is like "wait that was lar"

                            realize this ending never happens

                            because you actually got outed for always lynching by post count

                            Comment

                            • Shadow_God_10
                              Somewhere, but not here
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2227

                              #74
                              Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              go an entire game without being angry
                              Imagine a game where we're all happy

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                              Originally posted by bugkid666
                              sunfan I fucked up
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #75
                                Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Imagine a game where we're all happy
                                the hardest space on the bingo board
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...