TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #76
    Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

    Originally posted by flashflash account
    didn't you play in the danganronpa game?
    No? Not an anon dangaronpa one anyway
    ​

    Comment

    • flashflash account
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2017
      • 567

      #77
      Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

      I wonder if I'm thinking of blindreper

      when I was new I often got you two confused
      aka mikey

      -----

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

      Originally posted by QueenAshy
      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

      Comment

      • TWG Villager
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2014
        • 2

        #78
        Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

        Originally posted by fatfuck42
        One of the joys of anon games is being able to change your posting style around. There was a great one where charu tricked everyone by imitating j-rodd's style the entire game.
        wow

        thanks that means alot to me ty

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #79
          Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

          replacement
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #80
            Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

            replacement if y'all need one.

            lineup looks sick so i'll prolly be reading along anyways
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #81
              Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

              Originally posted by TWG Villager
              wow

              thanks that means alot to me ty
              hey guys
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #82
                Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                Man I'm hyped as shit this got filled so quickly and so thoroughly
                ​

                Comment

                • Bolth mannn
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 2228

                  #83
                  Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Man I'm hyped as shit this got filled so quickly and so thoroughly


                  That’s what she said

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #84
                    Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                    brilliant
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #85
                      Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                      Everyone has confirmed.
                      I will roll the game and hand out roles momentarily
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Shadow_God_10
                        Somewhere, but not here
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2227

                        #86
                        Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                        Originally posted by psychoangel691
                        replacement
                        Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                        Originally posted by bugkid666
                        sunfan I fucked up
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5403

                          #87
                          Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                          Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                          That’s what she said


                          Sigs don't lie it seems
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • Bolth mannn
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 2228

                            #88
                            Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar




                            Sigs don't lie it seems


                            It’s called comedy genius I wouldn’t expect you to understand

                            Comment

                            • ShadoWolfe
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 171

                              #89
                              Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                              Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                              It’s called comedy genius I wouldn’t expect you to understand
                              It's okay, it's certified Funny by Funny





                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                              Comment

                              • ShadoWolfe
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 171

                                #90
                                Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                Everyone has confirmed.
                                I will roll the game and hand out roles momentarily
                                Can I get one too?
                                Not to play or anything, I just want a handout





                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                                Comment

                                Working...