TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flashflash account
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2017
    • 567

    #46
    Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

    I'll just out to make it 11 again
    aka mikey

    -----

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

    Originally posted by QueenAshy
    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

    Comment

    • Bolth mannn
      FFR Veteran
      • Aug 2008
      • 2228

      #47
      Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

      Originally posted by flashflash account
      I'll just out to make it 11 again


      Wolf behaviour

      Comment

      • flashflash account
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2017
        • 567

        #48
        Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

        Originally posted by Bolth mannn
        Wolf behaviour
        I'm so unlynchable here I'm obvtown
        aka mikey

        -----

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

        Originally posted by QueenAshy
        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

        Comment

        • fatfuck42
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2016
          • 7

          #49
          Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

          In

          plopadop here. Sunfan summoned me from the great beyond. If it's cool with everyone else, I'd love to give TWG a go again!

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #50
            Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

            Originally posted by fatfuck42
            In

            plopadop here. Sunfan summoned me from the great beyond. If it's cool with everyone else, I'd love to give TWG a go again!
            Big if true

            What up
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5401

              #51
              Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

              Originally posted by fatfuck42
              In

              plopadop here. Sunfan summoned me from the great beyond. If it's cool with everyone else, I'd love to give TWG a go again!
              whoa
              How's it been dude? It's been a hot minute since I've seen you around
              ​

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #52
                Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                Neat, back in again then and that makes 13

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #53
                  Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                  It's actually him
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #54
                    Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                    Originally posted by fatfuck42
                    In

                    plopadop here. Sunfan summoned me from the great beyond. If it's cool with everyone else, I'd love to give TWG a go again!
                    PLOP YES COME BACCCCK

                    Comment

                    • flashflash account
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2017
                      • 567

                      #55
                      Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                      Originally posted by Gradiant
                      Neat, back in again then and that makes 13
                      even though you don't want to play you're still going to make it 13?
                      If you're just doing it to fill the game, it's okay, I can play instead
                      aka mikey

                      -----

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                      Originally posted by QueenAshy
                      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                      Comment

                      • Shadow_God_10
                        Somewhere, but not here
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2227

                        #56
                        Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                        Holy fuck this game filled quick.

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                        Originally posted by bugkid666
                        sunfan I fucked up
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #57
                          Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                          I'll send out pings in a moment, just to make sure that everyone's ready for the game to begin
                          I will roll the game if everyone is ready
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #58
                            Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                            Cool to see Plop back in here, excited
                            Last edited by Gradiant; 02-18-2020, 02:39 PM.

                            Comment

                            • fatfuck42
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2016
                              • 7

                              #59
                              Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                              Great to see everyone again too! I'm doing well, and I hope everyone else has been too.

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #60
                                Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                                could this be the return of FFRTWG?

                                Comment

                                Working...