TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #16
    Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

    Workin on a show, all I can say about that.

    I just finished up workin' on the tower of terror in france, and the new marvel land in disneyland

    Comment

    • Bolth mannn
      FFR Veteran
      • Aug 2008
      • 2228

      #17
      Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

      Originally posted by mellonxcollie
      welcome!!



      I suggest you turn off Tapatalk... why does the forum even still have this?


      The real question is why does it take up to 24 hours to disable the signature

      Comment

      • Bolth mannn
        FFR Veteran
        • Aug 2008
        • 2228

        #18
        Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

        Originally posted by Bolth mannn
        The real question is why does it take up to 24 hours to disable the signature


        Ayyy it s done finally

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #19
          Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

          in


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Shadow_God_10
            Somewhere, but not here
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 2227

            #20
            Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

            Originally posted by Bolth mannn
            Good to be here go easy on me first game?


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            We show mercy around here?

            Originally posted by Svaz
            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
            Originally posted by bugkid666
            sunfan I fucked up
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #21
              Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

              Originally posted by Xiz
              Workin on a show, all I can say about that.

              I just finished up workin' on the tower of terror in france, and the new marvel land in disneyland
              That's awesome dude. Keep on keeping on!

              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              We show mercy around here?
              We don't but I wasn't going to spoil the surprise
              ​

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #22
                Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                We don't but I wasn't going to spoil the surprise
                I mean it was bound to be spoiled eventually, I figured I may as well take the initiative

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • Bolth mannn
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 2228

                  #23
                  Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                  Don't worry boys I like it rough

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #24
                    Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                    in if you can't fill. The later it starts, the better.

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5403

                      #25
                      Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      in if you can't fill. The later it starts, the better.
                      This pleases me greatly
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #26
                        Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                        in

                        cool game bro

                        the later it starts the better for me too
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • ShadoWolfe
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 171

                          #27
                          Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                          Wow AA joined the turbo and we have the return of both Haku *and* Freezin?!
                          Are the tides of TWG turning? Is it time for another FE 20 player game?





                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                          Comment

                          • mellonxcollie
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1303

                            #28
                            Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                            omg yay haku and freezi

                            I don't care when the game starts but I don't mind waiting a bit if that would be helpful for others
                            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #29
                              Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                              Screw it
                              in

                              Comment

                              • SubaruPoptart
                                da kyo~
                                • Nov 2015
                                • 737

                                #30
                                Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                                There's new names I've never played with before; in






                                Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                                AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Oh God it's Subaru
                                Originally posted by Deamerai
                                damnit subaru
                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                                Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                                Comment

                                Working...