TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flashflash account
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2017
    • 567

    #31
    Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

    I sit out for a game and freezin and haku both join

    Guys pls
    aka mikey

    -----

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

    Originally posted by QueenAshy
    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #32
      Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

      This is a solid lineup im excited

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #33
        Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

        *expectations intensify*
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Bolth mannn
          FFR Veteran
          • Aug 2008
          • 2228

          #34
          Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

          Originally posted by flashflash account
          I sit out for a game and freezin and haku both join

          Guys pls


          Can you join so I can vote for you every round

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #35
            Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

            Originally posted by Bolth mannn
            Can you join so I can vote for you every round
            Damn


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • flashflash account
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2017
              • 567

              #36
              Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

              Originally posted by Bolth mannn
              Can you join so I can vote for you every round
              Is full now or I'd be down
              aka mikey

              -----

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

              Originally posted by QueenAshy
              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

              Comment

              • Bolth mannn
                FFR Veteran
                • Aug 2008
                • 2228

                #37
                Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                11 to 13 players. The setup is designed around having 11 players, but if there is a lot of interest, I will scale it up to 13. It will not scale beyond 13.
                >.>

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #38
                  Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                  there are still some people who told me a while ago that they were still thinking about joining
                  jrodd also hasn't answered me in over a week >=(
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #39
                    Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                    i'm tellin you we should've done FFA's 71 player game but you didn't believe in the TWG comeback

                    But seriously this is a spicy lineup


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #40
                      Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      there are still some people who told me a while ago that they were still thinking about joining
                      jrodd also hasn't answered me in over a week >=(
                      But it’s been so long since I’ve played here. Like really long

                      in

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #41
                        Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        in

                        My current contract w/ netflix has me pretty busy but i'll be active
                        Wow that’s awesome. Still gonna lynch you d1

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • flashflash account
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2017
                          • 567

                          #42
                          Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                          Originally posted by storn42
                          i'm tellin you we should've done FFA's 71 player game but you didn't believe in the TWG comeback

                          But seriously this is a spicy lineup
                          I believed

                          I guess I will in for boltmann
                          aka mikey

                          -----

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                          Originally posted by QueenAshy
                          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                          Comment

                          • Bolth mannn
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 2228

                            #43
                            Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                            Originally posted by flashflash account
                            I believed



                            I guess I will in for boltmann


                            Yessssss ffa

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #44
                              Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                              replacement

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5401

                                #45
                                Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Signups Thread

                                Looks like 2017 in here what
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...