TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SubaruPoptart
    da kyo~
    • Nov 2015
    • 737

    #76
    Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Also I'd fuck a squirrel for 5 bucks.
    Automatic add to the quote list






    Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Oh God it's Subaru
    Originally posted by Deamerai
    damnit subaru
    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


    Originally posted by dAnceguy117

    Comment

    • T-Force
      Your world ends with you
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 4753

      #77
      Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

      But would you fuck a squirrel for a Klondike bar?
      Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #78
        Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

        Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
        Automatic add to the quote list
        i am *shocked* he spared me the sucking dick in a dark, dark alley post

        because you could get some solid runtime with it

        Comment

        • Shadow_God_10
          Somewhere, but not here
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 2227

          #79
          Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

          Originally posted by T-Force
          But would you fuck a squirrel for a Klondike bar?
          I'd fuck a grizzly bear for a Klondike Bar, dammit

          Originally posted by Svaz
          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
          Originally posted by bugkid666
          sunfan I fucked up
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #80
            Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            ph my god
            ph my god
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5401

              #81
              Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Also I'd fuck a squirrel for 5 bucks.
              Fiver was a mistake
              ​

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #82
                Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                This isn't even a sign up thread anymore. It's merely a compilation of everyone's funniest/cringiest quotes.

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #83
                  Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                  This needs to carry over in-game, where Wolfe-dono finds your funniest quote when you get lynched or night killed. Can this please be a thing?

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • Shadow_God_10
                    Somewhere, but not here
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2227

                    #84
                    Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                    If Xelnya signs up and dies or gets lynched the story has to be him in a dark alleyway sucking dicks until he dies
                    Last edited by Shadow_God_10; 01-3-2020, 04:24 AM.

                    Originally posted by Svaz
                    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                    Originally posted by bugkid666
                    sunfan I fucked up
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                    Comment

                    • ShadoWolfe
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 171

                      #85
                      Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Also I'd fuck a squirrel for 5 bucks.
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      I'd fuck a grizzly bear for a Klondike Bar, dammit
                      Aight ursaphile, let's think about this for a hot second

                      You were excited about the prospect of being a squirrelfucker, but still had the pride to say you'd need 5 bucks to do it

                      Then you voluntarily brought up that you'd fuck a grizzly bear for a Klondike bar

                      That's very telling, you see, because the avg price of Klondike is a 6pk for $3.50. That's just over 58¢ per Klondike bar. That's 8 and a half Klondike bars in $5.00.

                      So as excited as you were about being a squirrelfucker, you just casually let the world know that you're waaay more into grizzly bears. Like, so into grizzlies that you'd rather be the conductor in a train of 8 and a half grizzlies; the star of the gangbang; the center lineman of the Chicago Bearkkakes, all rather than a single squirrel, and all for $5.00.





                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                      Comment

                      • SubaruPoptart
                        da kyo~
                        • Nov 2015
                        • 737

                        #86
                        Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS


                        @Shadow_God_10






                        Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Oh God it's Subaru
                        Originally posted by Deamerai
                        damnit subaru
                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #87
                          Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Fiver was a mistake
                          An American Tail went different than i remember

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5401

                            #88
                            Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            An American Tail went different than i remember
                            That's Fievel but damn if this didn't make me laugh all the same
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • Shadow_God_10
                              Somewhere, but not here
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2227

                              #89
                              Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                              Aight ursaphile, let's think about this for a hot second

                              You were excited about the prospect of being a squirrelfucker, but still had the pride to say you'd need 5 bucks to do it

                              Then you voluntarily brought up that you'd fuck a grizzly bear for a Klondike bar

                              That's very telling, you see, because the avg price of Klondike is a 6pk for $3.50. That's just over 58¢ per Klondike bar. That's 8 and a half Klondike bars in $5.00.

                              So as excited as you were about being a squirrelfucker, you just casually let the world know that you're waaay more into grizzly bears. Like, so into grizzlies that you'd rather be the conductor in a train of 8 and a half grizzlies; the star of the gangbang; the center lineman of the Chicago Bearkkakes, all rather than a single squirrel, and all for $5.00.
                              This is the funniest thing I've read and it's only the 3rd day of 2020.

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                              Originally posted by bugkid666
                              sunfan I fucked up
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #90
                                Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                                in

                                a day early but fuck it

                                Comment

                                Working...