TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #151
    Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

    Suntan won't keep his word

    You read it here first folks!


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #152
      Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

      Originally posted by Charu
      Suntan won't keep his word

      You read it here first folks!
      I'm going to try to
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #153
        Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

        Alright then, In

        The next video I'm recording for is a review for the Japanese release of the Namco 50th Anniversary collection. It'll be like that one video on the Sampler I did, but like 5 minutes long and hopefully a lot less shitty then that one turned out.

        But for the moment I've been stepping a chart.
        Last edited by MixMasterLar; 01-17-2020, 05:10 PM.
        ​

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #154
          Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          "I want to showcase more unique worlds in future Smash DLC
          Have another goddamn Fire Emblem Character tho"

          I want you all to know if I signed up for this and rolled Mentor you would all know it's me because I would never be on Discord and when I am on my run on sentences would completely out me. That and my slow ass typing.
          To be fair lar, how the fuck do you think I'm gonna hide it.

          PS: hoes mad about that direct, I for one thought Byleth was perfect, and you know I'm fucking lying and I wanted Edelgard more.

          Yeah, give me Edelgard plz.

          Comment

          • SubaruPoptart
            da kyo~
            • Nov 2015
            • 737

            #155
            Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

            Originally posted by XelNya
            To be fair lar, how the fuck do you think I'm gonna hide it.

            PS: hoes mad about that direct, I for one thought Byleth was perfect, and you know I'm fucking lying and I wanted Edelgard more.

            Yeah, give me Edelgard plz.
            hoes mad hoes mad






            Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
            AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Oh God it's Subaru
            Originally posted by Deamerai
            damnit subaru
            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


            Originally posted by dAnceguy117

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #156
              Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

              Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
              hoes mad hoes mad
              hahahaha
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #157
                Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                wait what is this happening?
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #158
                  Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  wait what is this happening?
                  yeah I told ffa to text shado to say that the game filled
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #159
                    Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    wait what is this happening?
                    As soon as Shado realizes, yes.

                    Would love to start tonight and get the ball rolling, but I think a check in is probably called for and that probably necessitates a 24 hour period at least.
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #160
                      Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                      why do games always fill when i have a twinge of wanting to /out

                      w/e it's fine

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #161
                        Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                        Originally posted by inDheart
                        why do games always fill when i have a twinge of wanting to /out

                        w/e it's fine
                        If you wanna out then out, my dude.
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • Shadow_God_10
                          Somewhere, but not here
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2227

                          #162
                          Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                          Holy living mother of God is this game finally starting?!

                          Originally posted by Svaz
                          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                          Originally posted by bugkid666
                          sunfan I fucked up
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                          Comment

                          • Shadow_God_10
                            Somewhere, but not here
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2227

                            #163
                            Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                            Shoutouts to 50% of the people who forgot they signed up and will be modkilled D0
                            Last edited by Shadow_God_10; 01-18-2020, 05:49 PM. Reason: My phone had a stroke...twice

                            Originally posted by Svaz
                            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                            Originally posted by bugkid666
                            sunfan I fucked up
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                            Comment

                            • ShadoWolfe
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 171

                              #164
                              Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                              Whoa





                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                              Comment

                              • ShadoWolfe
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 171

                                #165
                                Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                yeah you should always go for people who are cute

                                fuck what's inside if you know what I'm sayin'
                                ohbby <3





                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                                Comment

                                Working...