TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SubaruPoptart
    da kyo~
    • Nov 2015
    • 737

    #136
    Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    If Starcrossed and Sunfan were to be in this game would be filled. No pressure or anything, I'm just sayin'
    some pressure from me tho : )

    Also that nintendo direct tho amirite.






    Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Oh God it's Subaru
    Originally posted by Deamerai
    damnit subaru
    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


    Originally posted by dAnceguy117

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #137
      Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

      Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
      Also that nintendo direct tho amirite.
      "I want to showcase more unique worlds in future Smash DLC
      Have another goddamn Fire Emblem Character tho"

      I want you all to know if I signed up for this and rolled Mentor you would all know it's me because I would never be on Discord and when I am on my run on sentences would completely out me. That and my slow ass typing.
      ​

      Comment

      • Shadow_God_10
        Somewhere, but not here
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 2227

        #138
        Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        "I want to showcase more unique worlds in future Smash DLC
        Have another goddamn Fire Emblem Character tho"

        I want you all to know if I signed up for this and rolled Mentor you would all know it's me because I would never be on Discord and when I am on my run on sentences would completely out me. That and my slow ass typing.
        Idk I feel like you typed pretty quick when we were Masons, but that could have been just my imagination

        Originally posted by Svaz
        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
        Originally posted by bugkid666
        sunfan I fucked up
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #139
          Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

          I can't do it
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • SubaruPoptart
            da kyo~
            • Nov 2015
            • 737

            #140
            Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

            Damb






            Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
            AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Oh God it's Subaru
            Originally posted by Deamerai
            damnit subaru
            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


            Originally posted by dAnceguy117

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #141
              Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Idk I feel like you typed pretty quick when we were Masons, but that could have been just my imagination
              better then it use to be
              ​

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #142
                Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I can't do it
                BIRD UP


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • ShadoWolfe
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 171

                  #143
                  Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  If Starcrossed and Sunfan were to be in this game would be filled. No pressure or anything, I'm just sayin'
                  That's not necessarily a good thing given the likelihood of a replacement after this long of a sign-up thread. We need em where they're at, even as swamped as they are





                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                  Comment

                  • ShadoWolfe
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 171

                    #144
                    Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar

                    I want you all to know if I signed up for this and rolled Mentor you would all know it's me because I would never be on Discord and when I am on my run on sentences would completely out me. That and my slow ass typing.
                    Which brings me to a point I've been meaning to bring up...

                    Do you guys feel that having two private quicktopics would be better? It'd save anyone from having to log in and out of their discord accounts, and would be generally easier. Only downside is you lose the real time messaging aspect.
                    Last edited by ShadoWolfe; 01-16-2020, 10:35 PM.





                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                    Comment

                    • flashflash account
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2017
                      • 567

                      #145
                      Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                      replace
                      quicktopic is nice I've used it for neighbor chats and such works great
                      aka mikey

                      -----

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                      Originally posted by QueenAshy
                      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                      Comment

                      • Shadow_God_10
                        Somewhere, but not here
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2227

                        #146
                        Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                        That's not necessarily a good thing given the likelihood of a replacement after this long of a sign-up thread. We need em where they're at, even as swamped as they are
                        Actually you've got a fair point Wolfe-dono, otherwise we run into the same issue we had the last game where InD had to scramble for replacements

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                        Originally posted by bugkid666
                        sunfan I fucked up
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #147
                          Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                          i like qts

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #148
                            Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                            I'll sign up on the grounds that I'm not posting more then 10 times a phase and 5 of those posts will be about my video projects

                            I wanna see TWG live on here but I ain't trying to be top poster this time, I just got too much IRL stuff. Well that and I find being more active then most of the game a frustrating way to play
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #149
                              Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                              Originally posted by inDheart
                              i like qts
                              yeah you should always go for people who are cute
                              fuck what's inside if you know what I'm sayin'
                              in
                              but only on the premise that I post 10 times a day and 5 of them are about Lar's video projects
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • SubaruPoptart
                                da kyo~
                                • Nov 2015
                                • 737

                                #150
                                Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                yeah you should always go for people who are cute
                                fuck what's inside if you know what I'm sayin'
                                in
                                but only on the premise that I post 10 times a day and 5 of them are about Lar's video projects
                                Fair enough






                                Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                                AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Oh God it's Subaru
                                Originally posted by Deamerai
                                damnit subaru
                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                                Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                                Comment

                                Working...