TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #121
    Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

    Well uh, heheh

    You could go exploring the web~~~

    Or play a lot of video games. That's what I do usuallyall-the-time.
    Last edited by Charu; 01-13-2020, 10:52 AM.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Duskfall
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2019
      • 0

      #122
      Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

      In

      Comment

      • Duskfall
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2019
        • 0

        #123
        Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

        in

        Comment

        • SubaruPoptart
          da kyo~
          • Nov 2015
          • 737

          #124
          Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

          ayyy






          Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
          AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Oh God it's Subaru
          Originally posted by Deamerai
          damnit subaru
          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


          Originally posted by dAnceguy117

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #125
            Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

            Originally posted by Duskfall
            in
            WHAT WILL SHADO DO?
            WHERE WILL HE PULL THE QUOTES FROM?
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #126
              Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              WHAT WILL SHADO DO?
              WHERE WILL HE PULL THE QUOTES FROM?
              "in......In...... "
              ​

              Comment

              • ShadoWolfe
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 171

                #127
                Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                WHAT WILL SHADO DO?
                WHERE WILL HE PULL THE QUOTES FROM?
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                "in......In...... "
                LOL this made me guffaw mirthfully

                Also sign-ups will be updated tonight sorry for the delay
                Last edited by ShadoWolfe; 01-15-2020, 10:42 AM.





                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                Originally posted by YoshL
                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                Comment

                • SubaruPoptart
                  da kyo~
                  • Nov 2015
                  • 737

                  #128
                  Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                  Last edited by SubaruPoptart; 01-15-2020, 10:50 AM. Reason: image too big for the gotdamb page






                  Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Oh God it's Subaru
                  Originally posted by Deamerai
                  damnit subaru
                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                  Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #129
                    Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                    where the big booty mentors at


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #130
                      Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      where the big booty mentors at
                      Bold of you to assume they have big booties . What if they're of the heavy handled sort?

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • SubaruPoptart
                        da kyo~
                        • Nov 2015
                        • 737

                        #131
                        Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Bold of you to assume they have big booties . What if they're of the heavy handled sort?
                        heavy handles hold heavy cargo






                        Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Oh God it's Subaru
                        Originally posted by Deamerai
                        damnit subaru
                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                        Comment

                        • Shadow_God_10
                          Somewhere, but not here
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2227

                          #132
                          Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                          Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
                          I see you've chosen to spend your free time surfing the web, as our good chum Charu suggested

                          Originally posted by Svaz
                          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                          Originally posted by bugkid666
                          sunfan I fucked up
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                          Comment

                          • SubaruPoptart
                            da kyo~
                            • Nov 2015
                            • 737

                            #133
                            Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            I see you've chosen to spend your free time surfing the web, as our good chum Charu suggested
                            I found a nutty song to chart yes <o/






                            Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                            AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Oh God it's Subaru
                            Originally posted by Deamerai
                            damnit subaru
                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                            Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #134
                              Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                              Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
                              I found a nutty song to chart yes <o/
                              BASS!

                              LINE LINE LINE

                              Comment

                              • Shadow_God_10
                                Somewhere, but not here
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2227

                                #135
                                Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                                If Starcrossed and Sunfan were to be in this game would be filled. No pressure or anything, I'm just sayin'

                                Originally posted by Svaz
                                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                                Originally posted by bugkid666
                                sunfan I fucked up
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                                Comment

                                Working...