TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #91
    Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

    Originally posted by XelNya
    in

    a day early but fuck it
    Yesssssssssssss

    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #92
      Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Yesssssssssssss
      had to guarantee work wasn't gonna make me an angry boi

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #93
        Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

        Originally posted by XelNya
        had to guarantee work wasn't gonna make me be who i am anyway
        ftfy
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #94
          Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          ftfy
          I'm not an angry person.

          Nope.

          Not me.

          Comment

          • flashflash account
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2017
            • 567

            #95
            Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

            Ok boomer
            aka mikey

            -----

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

            Originally posted by QueenAshy
            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #96
              Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

              Originally posted by flashflash account
              Ok boomer
              Everyone has to be in on this what the hell

              Comment

              • flashflash account
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2017
                • 567

                #97
                Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                Originally posted by XelNya
                Everyone has to be in on this what the hell
                your undertitle is boomer
                aka mikey

                -----

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #98
                  Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                  Originally posted by flashflash account
                  your undertitle is boomer
                  I forgot I did that.

                  Comment

                  • Shadow_God_10
                    Somewhere, but not here
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2227

                    #99
                    Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'm not an angry person.

                    Nope.

                    Not me.
                    He says as he punches his monitor...

                    Originally posted by Svaz
                    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                    Originally posted by bugkid666
                    sunfan I fucked up
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                    Comment

                    • SubaruPoptart
                      da kyo~
                      • Nov 2015
                      • 737

                      #100
                      Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                      I came super close to falling asleep in class and every time I closed my eyes some sort of weird alternate reality stuff happened and it was really scary cuz it felt real but it wasn't so that's my experience of the day.






                      Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Oh God it's Subaru
                      Originally posted by Deamerai
                      damnit subaru
                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #101
                        Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                        I'd be interested to see which posts the quotes come from

                        I recognize my horrid erotica writing from TGB but rest is idk


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #102
                          Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                          Also I want to use a gimmick this game


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • flashflash account
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2017
                            • 567

                            #103
                            Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            Also I want to use a gimmick this game
                            Sorry about the wolf rand
                            aka mikey

                            -----

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                            Originally posted by QueenAshy
                            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                            Comment

                            • Shadow_God_10
                              Somewhere, but not here
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2227

                              #104
                              Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                              I have no idea where the fuck Wolfe-dono took my quotes from. Although I am 90% sure they all came from TWG games

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                              Originally posted by bugkid666
                              sunfan I fucked up
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                              Comment

                              • T-Force
                                Your world ends with you
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 4753

                                #105
                                Re: TWG 191 - Don't Trust Your Mentor - SIGNUPS

                                My first quote is 99% from the VancouFFR thread.
                                Awooo from AN, and the last one sounds like a TWG post.
                                Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                                Comment

                                Working...