TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #31
    Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

    can danceguy play instead then
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #32
      Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      can danceguy play instead then
      Pete's response to this was a very loud "UH-UH"
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #33
        Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

        bait


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #34
          Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

          Originally posted by YoshL
          bait
          I just fell for this
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #35
            Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            its not really about cheating; its kind of really hard (read: probably impossible) for us to avoid getting out of game information about one another given we live in a small apartment together. lTWG works but that's because its extremely short and we can't hear each other's keyboards if we're a room apart

            we can't do that for this game

            when I modded and he played it was... ok, but playing is a different matter I think.
            Rzr and Argo used to have this problem.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #36
              Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

              Please don't make this rather we like SunFan over dAnce or not.

              because if so I'll have to chose who I can read better and that's just shitty
              ​

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #37
                Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

                pete's not going to play, that's basically it
                he has far less free time than I do
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  Rzr
                  EXCUSE ME, BUT DID YOU JUST UTTER THESE THREE LETTERS IN THIS THREAD!?


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

                    SIR, I THINK WE NEED TO CHAT. I FEEL LIKE I'VE GOT A PROBLEM!


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Please don't make this rather we like SunFan over dAnce or not.

                      because if so I'll have to chose who I can read better and that's just shitty
                      No one here would do this, though I get the fun of wanting to see them both in a forum game because I think it'd be fun too.

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      pete's not going to play, that's basically it
                      he has far less free time than I do
                      oooo
                      Last edited by XelNya; 12-4-2017, 10:59 PM.

                      Comment

                      • T-Force
                        Your world ends with you
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 4753

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

                        Fine.
                        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          SIR, I THINK WE NEED TO CHAT. I FEEL LIKE I'VE GOT A PROBLEM!
                          Guido and stretchy used to have a problem with it too.

                          Better?
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

                            Originally posted by T-Force
                            Fine.
                            T-FORCE
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

                              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                              Guido and stretchy used to have a problem with it too.

                              Better?
                              tasslefoot and whorli were why the rule got made in the first place
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                tasslefoot and whorli were why the rule got made in the first place
                                Oooo history here

                                True, but iirc they didn’t think it was cheating lmao
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...