TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #76
    Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

    Come oooooon 3 doctor


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #77
      Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

      Just letting you all know the setup is now rolled

      If we can fill in that last piece today, I can setup pregame and have this start Friday night.

      So uh... yeah!


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • who_cares973
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 15407

        #78
        Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

        Alright I guess I'll join

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #79
          Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

          Originally posted by who_cares973
          Alright I guess I'll join
          That could be a problem.

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #80
            Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

            ok sure

            lemme find an avatar

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #81
              Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

              Well well well, it's time... to make the game thread.

              ...In 15 minutes. If there's any backups now, please say so, else I'll start distributing!


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #82
                Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

                Starts Friday with a 48 hour phase

                ....welp, I will be present for EoD so you cats can look forward to that!


                (PS Xel don't test me I'll f*cking chart something next week)
                ​

                Comment

                • benguino
                  Kawaii Desu Ne?
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 4190

                  #83
                  Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

                  Originally posted by XelNya

                  Oooooo
                  OOOOOO
                  AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                  Originally posted by Spenner
                  (^)> peck peck says the heels
                  Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                  And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                  Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                  awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #84
                    Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Starts Friday with a 48 hour phase

                    ....welp, I will be present for EoD so you cats can look forward to that!


                    (PS Xel don't test me I'll f*cking chart something next week)
                    *Pew*

                    Comment

                    • who_cares973
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 15407

                      #85
                      Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      That could be a problem.
                      My phone doesn't know what my PC is posting and vice versa so it'll be okay

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #86
                        Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

                        see yall in the morning
                        its fornals tn and theres no way ill he sober enough to twg tn
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        Working...