TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #16
    Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

    Good!


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • star-crossed
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2017
      • 476

      #17
      Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

      Subway sandwich please.
      twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

      Comment

      • mellonxcollie
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Dec 2006
        • 1304

        #18
        Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

        in

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        also hey guys watch me wreck you in twg 'cause i go to an ~ i v y ~ im such an elitist prick
        yeah well i got my knowledge FROM THE STREETS so be prepared to be wreck'd yourself!!!
        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #19
          Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

          oshit
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #20
            Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

            Said the night wind to the little lamb,
            Do you see what I see
            Way up in the sky, little lamb?
            Do you see what I see
            A star, a star, dancing in the night
            With a tail as big as a kite
            With a tail as big as a kite

            Said the little lamb to the shepherd boy,
            Do you hear what I hear
            Ringing through the sky, shepherd boy?
            Do you hear what I hear
            A song, a song, high above the trees
            With a voice as big as the sea
            With a voice as big as the sea

            Said the shepherd boy to the mighty king,
            Do you know what I know
            In your palace warm, mighty king?
            Do you know what I know?
            A Child, a Child shivers in the cold
            Let us bring Him silver and gold
            Let us bring Him silver and gold

            Said the king to the people everywhere,
            Listen to what I say
            Pray for peace, people everywhere!
            Listen to what I say
            The Child, the Child, sleeping in the night
            He will bring us goodness and light
            He will bring us goodness and light!
            ​

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #21
              Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

              i will be posting entirely in rhyming couplets. if i don't it means i'm either a wolf or a PR

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #22
                Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

                Wayward Vegabond
                ​

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

                  blind
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

                    Something Something Subway Sandwich.

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

                      danceguy come back
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

                        me n sunfan in the same game doesnt werk good

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

                          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                          me n sunfan in the same game doesnt werk good
                          sounds like you've got a problem

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

                            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                            me n sunfan in the same game doesnt werk good
                            I mean, everyone here trusts you guys I feel; we know you ain't gonna cheat


                            EDIT: right right I wanted to say that I go to Jax for Game Grumps live on the 8th so if the game starts next weekend.....You'll get your 5 contentful post and nothing more d0

                            But I do plan to play as much as I can otherwise.
                            Last edited by MixMasterLar; 12-3-2017, 05:21 PM.
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

                              its not really about cheating; its kind of really hard (read: probably impossible) for us to avoid getting out of game information about one another given we live in a small apartment together. lTWG works but that's because its extremely short and we can't hear each other's keyboards if we're a room apart

                              we can't do that for this game

                              when I modded and he played it was... ok, but playing is a different matter I think.
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

                                Ain't gonna hate
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...