TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #61
    Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

    You should have already signed up brohan lol, although it starting Saturday would honestly be awesome for me so I'm secretly hoping it doesn't start til then.

    Off topic but I didn't even see you where doing a pack. I feel compelled that I should probably engage more with packs and the stepping community again but I am garbo at re-working files until they are done.
    Last edited by MixMasterLar; 12-6-2017, 08:43 PM.
    ​

    Comment

    • benguino
      Kawaii Desu Ne?
      • Dec 2007
      • 4190

      #62
      Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

      I can be in as long as the game doesn't start tomorrow or Friday.
      AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


      Originally posted by Spenner
      (^)> peck peck says the heels
      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
      And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
      Originally posted by Zakvvv666
      awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #63
        Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        You should have already signed up brohan lol, although it starting Saturday would honestly be awesome for me so I'm secretly hoping it doesn't start til then.

        Off topic but I didn't even see you where doing a pack. I feel compelled that I should probably engage more with packs and the stepping community again but I am garbo at re-working files until they are done.
        I told myself I couldn't till playtest reviews were done which im doing friday. Otherwise i get lazy. Lol but yeah man chart something and send it i can harass the shit out of you ^_^

        Originally posted by reuben_tate
        I can be in as long as the game doesn't start tomorrow or Friday.
        Oooooo

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #64
          Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

          op is misleading
          there /could/ be only two wolves!
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #65
            Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

            Oh, you're absolutely right, oops!


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Wineandbread
              Custom User Title
              • Oct 2007
              • 2105

              #66
              Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

              I'm alive! Kinda. in
              Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
              my semen is flying through the air as we speak
              We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

              Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


              Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #67
                Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

                I’ll take the most cancerous line for 1000 please.

                Activity not guaranteed
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

                  replacement

                  might want to check whether haku's in or sub

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

                    HYPE :3
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #70
                      Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

                      I
                      am
                      ready
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #71
                        Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

                        I'll go with replacement because problems.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #72
                          Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

                          FAKE HYPE


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #73
                            Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

                            not
                            ready
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #74
                              Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

                              Fakest hype
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #75
                                Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Signups

                                I should probably roll the dice anyways for what the setup is.

                                How fun!


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...