lTWG - Weekend of January 15th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #136
    Re: lTWG - Weekend of January 15th

    or hell, could even use irc as the lobby


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #137
      Re: lTWG - Weekend of January 15th

      what about zoom though

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #138
        Re: lTWG - Weekend of January 15th

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        what about zoom though
        that would be the problem, would need somebody with a server online at the same time


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • T-Force
          Your world ends with you
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 4753

          #139
          Re: lTWG - Weekend of January 15th

          Originally posted by rzr
          I wish there was a way or method to establish activity and consensus on a more regular basis - like I said in the last TWG, there's times where like 20 people are online. And times when like 10 people are. Either way, I'd say 10 of us would love get together on these spontaneous occasions - and it's worth noting I'm a bastard of a rule-bender lol
          And?
          With all due respect, just because 20 of us are online viewing a TWG game doesn't mean that 20 of us want to play TWG live (and, personally, ESPECIALLY not during a forum game that I'm currently participating in). You have to factor in people who like reading TWG games but aren't a fan of playing (and I can name a couple), and people who play forum TWG but aren't always up for live (I sat out all of Friday, and most of Saturday).

          Once a month keeps it fresh enough that we get excited for it when it rolls around; you play it too much, and it gets stagnant. Look back at when we rolled out TWG game after TWG game during the summer. We were all so burned out by the end of it that later games just.. plodded onwards without any real heart - aside from a few people.

          //2c
          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

          Comment

          • Jtehanonymous
            Hunger Games Hunty
            • Jan 2007
            • 3770

            #140
            Re: lTWG - Weekend of January 15th

            i agree twg is so bad don't do it more

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #141
              Re: lTWG - Weekend of January 15th

              Originally posted by T-Force
              And?
              With all due respect, just because 20 of us are online viewing a TWG game doesn't mean that 20 of us want to play TWG live (and, personally, ESPECIALLY not during a forum game that I'm currently participating in). You have to factor in people who like reading TWG games but aren't a fan of playing (and I can name a couple), and people who play forum TWG but aren't always up for live (I sat out all of Friday, and most of Saturday).

              Once a month keeps it fresh enough that we get excited for it when it rolls around; you play it too much, and it gets stagnant. Look back at when we rolled out TWG game after TWG game during the summer. We were all so burned out by the end of it that later games just.. plodded onwards without any real heart - aside from a few people.

              //2c
              p much this though
              I wasn't bummed out though cause I couldn't even play for a good chunk of the summer
              i am a bag of salt bag of salt I am

              also my orgo prof gave my grade back without announcing the curve and im just sitting here like, "numbers what do mean"
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #142
                Re: lTWG - Weekend of January 15th

                Originally posted by rzr
                Unless someone else is hosting it ay - and of that were true why did we skip last month

                No excuses Yosh!
                yeah, fuck you too lol

                a.k.a. i'm not even the one who has zoom jesus christ

                It's like saying "wow why couldn't you have hosted that TWG game that this other person actually was supposed to host geez"
                Last edited by YoshL; 01-19-2016, 12:38 AM.


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #143
                  Re: lTWG - Weekend of January 15th

                  literally it didn't get hosted because December is busy.
                  I probably could've made a zoom or gotten someone to make it while I was busy, but I didn't. I should've.

                  Its my fault it didn't happen, not anyone elses. I don't think he was accusing you, Yoshl, I think he was just curious.

                  For more frequent lTWG sessions, again, I really don't think we'll have the numbers but I've said that enough by now.

                  Maybe I just throw a zoom up every weekend or something and see what happens? I know I want be able to or want to play every single weekend, but I can at least make it so that people who want to are able to.

                  If someone has any ideas for how to garner interest, let me know.

                  I might make a poll thread asking how often people would be able to/have interest in playing lTWG more often.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #144
                    Re: lTWG - Weekend of January 15th

                    Originally posted by T-Force
                    And?
                    With all due respect, just because 20 of us are online viewing a TWG game doesn't mean that 20 of us want to play TWG live (and, personally, ESPECIALLY not during a forum game that I'm currently participating in). You have to factor in people who like reading TWG games but aren't a fan of playing (and I can name a couple), and people who play forum TWG but aren't always up for live (I sat out all of Friday, and most of Saturday).

                    Once a month keeps it fresh enough that we get excited for it when it rolls around; you play it too much, and it gets stagnant. Look back at when we rolled out TWG game after TWG game during the summer. We were all so burned out by the end of it that later games just.. plodded onwards without any real heart - aside from a few people.

                    //2c
                    I fall under the

                    "I don't really care for Live TWG but immensely love Forum TWG."


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #145
                      Re: lTWG - Weekend of January 15th

                      LTWG is pretty time consuming and I like to play games with other social circles on weekends. I think numbers would also keep up if people could plan for it. The once a month thing also keeps it from getting stale even though we all enjoy a good TWG.
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • T-Force
                        Your world ends with you
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 4753

                        #146
                        Re: lTWG - Weekend of January 15th

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        p much this though
                        I wasn't bummed out though cause I couldn't even play for a good chunk of the summer
                        i am a bag of salt bag of salt I am
                        Funnygurl agrees with me on something. What even is this.
                        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #147
                          Re: lTWG - Weekend of January 15th

                          crap you're right







                          T-Force
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #148
                            Re: lTWG - Weekend of January 15th

                            crap
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #149
                              Re: lTWG - Weekend of January 15th

                              T-Force
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • Charles Claythorne
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2013
                                • 138

                                #150
                                Re: lTWG - Weekend of January 15th

                                T-Force

                                also, sry i didn't come saturday/sunday, my laptop is messed up and idk how to fix it. it keeps lagging everything so i think it's old but idk

                                Comment

                                Working...