lTWG - Weekend of January 15th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #121
    Re: lTWG - Weekend of January 15th



    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #122
      Re: lTWG - Weekend of January 15th

      laryngitis kinda kicked in at the end there, gonna try to not stay up as late tomorrow


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #123
        Re: lTWG - Weekend of January 15th

        Originally posted by DaBackpack

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #124
          Re: lTWG - Weekend of January 15th

          Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise cloud communications.

          for Sunday
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #125
            Re: lTWG - Weekend of January 15th

            was fun hosting several games
            I want to play secret hitler next time around. I know you have Tabletop Simulator, YoshL. If anyone else wants to buy it and host it, that would be cool
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • Jtehanonymous
              Hunger Games Hunty
              • Jan 2007
              • 3770

              #126
              Re: lTWG - Weekend of January 15th

              epicmafia makes trolling too easy.

              goodnight everyone

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #127
                Re: lTWG - Weekend of January 15th

                So upset we never got to tag along for this one, I hope another one makes its way through this month, I had family up visiting from Mass so was preoccupied. Hope you all had fun (:

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #128
                  Re: lTWG - Weekend of January 15th

                  one per mothn


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #129
                    Re: lTWG - Weekend of January 15th

                    Unless someone else is hosting it ay - and of that were true why did we skip last month

                    No excuses Yosh!

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #130
                      Re: lTWG - Weekend of January 15th

                      next month could you guys not host ltwg when I'm buried in work lol
                      #salty
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #131
                        Re: lTWG - Weekend of January 15th

                        Originally posted by rzr
                        Unless someone else is hosting it ay - and of that were true why did we skip last month

                        No excuses Yosh!
                        it's pretty true mang





                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #132
                          Re: lTWG - Weekend of January 15th

                          again, I can provide a zoom is people wish, but I really don't think it'll get the same numbers as once-a-month does.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #133
                            Re: lTWG - Weekend of January 15th

                            I wish there was a way or method to establish activity and consensus on a more regular basis - like I said in the last TWG, there's times where like 20 people are online. And times when like 10 people are. Either way, I'd say 10 of us would love get together on these spontaneous occasions - and it's worth noting I'm a bastard of a rule-bender lol

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • Tokzic
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 6878

                              #134
                              Re: lTWG - Weekend of January 15th

                              sorry i didn't end up making all three days fam, didn't sleep at all on saturday night

                              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #135
                                Re: lTWG - Weekend of January 15th

                                Originally posted by rzr
                                I wish there was a way or method to establish activity and consensus on a more regular basis - like I said in the last TWG, there's times where like 20 people are online. And times when like 10 people are. Either way, I'd say 10 of us would love get together on these spontaneous occasions - and it's worth noting I'm a bastard of a rule-bender lol
                                a lobby system could be an approach --- have people that are available to play lTWG sit in a lobby and when enough people show up they start a game


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...