ok thats cool, ill have to see about a webcam. does zoom work on a phone? cuz then i could cam from my phone and watch yalls cams on computer
it does, but a lot of people that have used it have complained out how it works on a phone.
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
zoom is wayyyyyyyyy better for mafia than it should be, tbh. When it first was used, there was no way to display names to other users in the zoom, so you either had to know everyone else there, or you had to write everyone's position in the zoom down along with their name (this was before Xiz or I ever played on DM, but only a few months before)
Considering its a program made for business meetings 'n shit, its a happy coincidence that it works so well for something its not designed for.
But yeah mobile zoom sucks I can't defend that lmao.
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
I have family visiting my tiny apartment this weekend lol, but I will be making an appearance for at least 1 game. If there is anything Sunday I will be there for anything.
Boss Bitch will probably make more of an appearance given I think she has to work and she's always awkwardly shy around my family, perhaps you SOB's can give her more confidence hahahaha
Originally posted by darkshark
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Originally posted by aperson
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
Comment