Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in The Werewolf Game only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Gaming
The Werewolf Game
lTWG - Weekend of January 15th
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
11
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
template
Next
XelNya
[Kaho]
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Sep 2012
Posts:
3369
Share
Post
#151
01-20-2016, 12:40 PM
Re: lTWG - Weekend of January 15th
Originally posted by
Charu
I fall under the
"I don't really care for Live TWG but immensely love Forum TWG."
See where I fall under I like the current way it is.
Live TWG is fun in doses, but not an all the time kinda deal. I don't really prefer one of the other.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment