lTWG - Weekend of January 15th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #16
    Re: lTWG Thread for January

    I'm free the friday for all of these.

    Comment

    • drizzleRomanceGirl
      It's okay to be yourself.
      • Oct 2012
      • 2963

      #17
      Re: lTWG Thread for January

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      omg drg

      guys

      also i go back on the 4th rofl i think i'll actually have to sit out on this one
      aww I like playing TWG with you; it's nice to see you again
      hi

      my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

      Division 5 2nd place

      Originally posted by hosua
      Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
      Originally posted by rushyrulz
      Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
      Originally posted by aperson
      can y'all take a break and kiss
      (the first section of this chapter)

      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

      Comment

      • botchi246
        Keepin it Real since '05
        • Mar 2005
        • 619

        #18
        Re: lTWG Thread for January

        Im good for every weekend

        Comment

        • T-Force
          Your world ends with you
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 4753

          #19
          Re: lTWG Thread for January

          Originally posted by rzr
          Starting the 1st of the year I'm a solid 11-7 Mon-Fri, so I'm essentially down for any weekend.
          Also @ funny & drg, I bet my wife would have a friggin ball playing with you guys, might have to pull that hydra out again lol
          Dude, your wife was awesome to have kickin' around. Definitely hydra it up if you can!
          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #20
            Re: lTWG Thread for January

            Originally posted by rzr
            Does it cost to run these sessions?

            I voted for every other weekend starting the first one.
            I pay $10 every month, regardless of how much I use the program (Don't worry about this even if I had never heard of FFR I would be paying this anyway)
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • lurker
              ur worst nitemare
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 1628

              #21
              Re: lTWG Thread for January

              i voted
              the apocalypse is coming
              some feathery f**k

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #22
                Re: lTWG Thread for January

                hi
                never did one of these
                although I spectated one for like 2 minutes

                how2play
                have mic don't have webcam





                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #23
                  Re: lTWG Thread for January

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  I pay $10 every month, regardless of how much I use the program (Don't worry about this even if I had never heard of FFR I would be paying this anyway)
                  That's not too bad, could be worth it. Do you do a lot of conferences?

                  Who was it that spent like 80% of the time with a blank screen just a mic.. I can't remember. If anything it might help

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #24
                    Re: lTWG Thread for January

                    Bump for fun wheee

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #25
                      Re: lTWG Thread for January

                      looks like 15-17th?

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #26
                        Re: lTWG Thread for January

                        why just onee?

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #27
                          Re: lTWG Thread for January

                          I'd be up for doing one tonight if yous guys are too
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #28
                            Re: lTWG Thread for January

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            hi
                            never did one of these
                            although I spectated one for like 2 minutes

                            how2play
                            have mic don't have webcam
                            can't play without a webcam, sry
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #29
                              Re: lTWG Thread for January

                              Originally posted by rzr
                              why just onee?
                              interest wasn't high enough the two times I tried, sadly
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #30
                                Re: lTWG Thread for January

                                Maybe I'll grab a subby too, the only reason I mention is like the other night when we had 22 people on the thread. Idk about you guys, but whenever I see 10+ people ITT I think damn why don't we all do a live right now lol
                                Last edited by rzr; 01-2-2016, 03:29 PM.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...