TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #61
    Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

    intuition


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #62
      Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

      Intending to play still (unless someone else wants my spot).





      Comment

      • Tokzic
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 6878

        #63
        Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

        on

        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #64
          Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

          in Still I like Fri night that's good

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #65
            Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

            out real life plans came up that involve me not being at a computer for 5+ hours on friday


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #66
              Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

              Re-bump (hopefully) for interest
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #67
                Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                I said it in Skype but out

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #68
                  Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                  (rain)
                  WELP
                  DON'T THINK ITS GONNA HAPPEN ANYMORE BOYS.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #69
                    Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                    lmao, pwned


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #70
                      Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups



                      If yosh can't do it someone else do it this is stupid

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • gold stinger
                        Signature Extraordinare~~
                        Event Staff
                        Game Manager
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        Global Moderator
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6429

                        #71
                        Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                        what are the signups at update op 2 lazy 2 browse thread

                        we at 7 players yes or no
                        Last edited by gold stinger; 10-2-2015, 12:03 PM.
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        butts.


                        - Tosh 2014






                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #72
                          Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                          hello i am a player

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #73
                            Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                            Originally posted by gold stinger
                            what are the signups at update op 2 lazy 2 browse thread

                            we at 7 players yes or no
                            3 or 4 LOL
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #74
                              Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                              Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                              Is this it then? Is FFRTWG dying off?
                              just people busy with school. It'll be fine. 0% chance this dies.
                              (couldn't tell if you were serious)
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #75
                                Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                                Originally posted by Tokzic
                                hello i am a player
                                I second this post and would like to copy it as my response so I'm just going to quote it and say that I would copy this post in a tangential post.





                                Comment

                                Working...