TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tokzic
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 6878

    #31
    Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

    possibly in tomorrow night maybe????????????????

    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #32
      Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

      why dont we set up a time for this. i mean its pretty much LTWG without the facecam and voice chat. everyone gets there 30 minutes early and then we play.


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #33
        Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

        Originally posted by storn42
        why dont we set up a time for this.
        because we need enough people to do that and I'm not sure if there are enough people that are both interested and have the free time.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #34
          Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

          in again, I hope this starts before 9 though.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #35
            Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

            I'm not sure if I'll be back by 9 EST, I should be by 9:30 though


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #36
              Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

              in

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #37
                Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                I still am holding my in card FYI
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #38
                  Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                  If you guys are in desperate need of a player then I guess I'll in though I'd still rather not due to my last game performance.





                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #39
                    Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    If you guys are in desperate need of a player then I guess I'll in though I'd still rather not due to my last game performance.
                    Game's barely going to last over an hour, you're fine
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #40
                      Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      Game's barely going to last over an hour, you're fine
                      I guess, inb4 my holding back is scummy





                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #41
                        Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        I'm not sure if I'll be back by 9 EST, I should be by 9:30 though
                        this was totally wrong lol

                        ready


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #42
                          Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          If you guys are in desperate need of a player then I guess I'll in though I'd still rather not due to my last game performance.
                          The only real way to get better about things is to keep practicing, I feel this includes temperament

                          plus these are low-stakes games


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #43
                            Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                            I hope this starts tonight





                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #44
                              Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                              me too.. might be starting at 9:30 but who knows.


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #45
                                Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                                game will start at 9:30 if there are the numbers for it.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...