TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tokzic
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 6878

    #76
    Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

    twg interest always ebbs and flows, it'll be fiiiiiiiiiiiiine

    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #77
      Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
      I was only being 25% serious. I do feel like interest in forum TWG is dwindling compared to where it was a year or two years ago, though.
      I feel like I'm partially to blame for that, but that's just a feeling.

      School did start up and most of the active twg'ers are either working mad hours or hitting up school so activity is always going to be lower around this time but there'll be a time where we are all on and a game springs up and everyone will be hype for said game because it's been awhile.





      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #78
        Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

        I'm still in on this and I have like 35 papers to grade this weekend along with work!
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #79
          Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

          where there's a will there's a way. why doesn't someone propose a small man hunt game? 24 hour phases for all of them, say 5 players with a wolf, or maybe 6 with a 2 wolves kinda ballsy. I see some of yall check this thread daily

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #80
            Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

            I'm still in


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #81
              Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

              I'd host a manhunt if there are at least 5 players.
              I could also do resistance but Idk how well that would work in forum.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #82
                Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                currently it looks something like

                rzr
                dbp
                round
                zenith
                plop
                tokzic

                is that correct?
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #83
                  Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                  Sup

                  I'd rather not play a turbo, but if no real setups are going to be hosted I might just join in to move things along.
                  Last edited by Red Blaster; 10-2-2015, 05:57 PM.
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #84
                    Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                    whats resistance? I'm in, manhunt can't really be screwed up throw red blaster in maybe?

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #85
                      Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                      ninja'd damn yall

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #86
                        Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                        Originally posted by rzr
                        whats resistance? I'm in, manhunt can't really be screwed up throw red blaster in maybe?
                        I'll just stick to manhunt most likely.
                        Resistance is similar to TWG but no one dies. Purpose of the game is to have correct town reads as town rather than have correct scum reads, and get people to think you're town as scum, like normal. Very short description, but its a lot of fun, and would be played just a bit slower than a turbo if that's what people want.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #87
                          Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                          Curiosity piqued
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #88
                            Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                            Do it





                            Comment

                            • Tokzic
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 6878

                              #89
                              Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                              i've played resistance and it's crazy fun, i'd do it on a forum

                              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #90
                                Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                                Resistance is fun, I'd do it, never heard of manhunt though


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...