TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #16
    Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

    Originally posted by Tokzic
    what if we played a turbo twg except everybody was on webcam while we did it
    coolest fuckin idea to date.
    im in but out too, maybe if there was a start time set eh

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • Tokzic
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 6878

      #17
      Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      that would be ltwg
      WOW that's a great idea we could call it "TWG Live!"

      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #18
        Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

        lmao tokzic <3





        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #19
          Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

          Nah, I wanna do a turbo that's text only, full stop.

          Get your Live TWG shenanigans out of the dream.

          CHARU STILL WINS


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #20
            Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

            will be eating dinner with my parents tonight.
            I'll bump the signups at 6PM or so, and the game will start, if filled, at 9PM.
            Last edited by thesunfan; 09-22-2015, 10:56 AM.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #21
              Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

              reopening signups as of right now.
              I will check on them as often as I can.
              Game should begin, if signups are filled, no later than 9PM server time
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #22
                Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                again

                hopefully I see the game start in time, MGSV is currently eating up my life
                Last edited by roundbox; 09-22-2015, 05:01 PM.
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #23
                  Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                  indiscretion


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #24
                    Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                    I see you Clownpiece please in if you can

                    I'm not participating so you won't have to worry about me~





                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #25
                      Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                      guess this isn't happen


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #26
                        Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                        depends if people that are available tonight are available tomorrow
                        Last edited by DaBackpack; 09-22-2015, 07:06 PM.


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #27
                          Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                          in
                          Last edited by AragakiAyase; 09-22-2015, 07:26 PM.

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #28
                            Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                            nevermind, out until tomorrow night

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #29
                              Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                              Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                              Can we try again for tomorrow night, but keep the signups open perpetually until then?
                              will do
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #30
                                Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                                in?


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...