TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #46
    Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

    EST or Server Time?





    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #47
      Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      Server Time
      ..
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • lurker
        ur worst nitemare
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2003
        • 1628

        #48
        Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

        i am in i guess
        some feathery f**k

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #49
          Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

          what happen


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #50
            Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

            8 players
            need 9 players
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #51
              Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

              out

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #52
                Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                rip


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #53
                  Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                  Does that mean I win?


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #54
                    Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                    Ouch yet another night missed?

                    Maybe it is best to wait a month or so for activity to build up (school being a problem for some).





                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #55
                      Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                      In the meantime let's play another sort of game. I'm thinking of a power role. If you correctly guess what it is I'll post a nice picture of a ploughman's lunch.


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #56
                        Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                        Maybe I do need to set a date...
                        We were so close though...
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #57
                          Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                          i went out for sushi

                          sorrrryyyyyyyyy

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #58
                            Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                            okay i can play any night now!!

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #59
                              Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                              Friday, October 2nd.
                              9 PM Server Time (as always)
                              Signups will remain open so that we actually have a chance of filling.
                              Please re-in if you outed before, or at least make it known that you intend to play.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #60
                                Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                                im in still :P even though i never outed i just want to be safe.


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...