TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #91
    Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

    manhunt is usually 1 wolf vs a few town, no PR's at all

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #92
      Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

      I'd host resistance tomorrow night @6PM server if people are available but I'd have to leave for anime chat. Could do Sunday night too, for a bit longer.
      too late for me to host tonight =/
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Charles Claythorne
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2013
        • 138

        #93
        Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

        resistance >> manhunt imo

        also i am UNDEFEATED in resistance at my previous college

        also in for whatever were playing because i havent played on ffr in 5ever

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #94
          Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

          let's do it toooodaaaaaay

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #95
            Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

            Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
            resistance >> manhunt imo

            also i am UNDEFEATED in resistance at my previous college

            also in for whatever were playing because i havent played on ffr in 5ever
            Mashiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii<3





            Comment

            • Charles Claythorne
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2013
              • 138

              #96
              Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

              ZENiTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH <333

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #97
                Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                wow


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #98
                  Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                  O..
                  I never actually in'd.
                  in
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #99
                    Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                    Is still going to be a turbo/resistance?

                    I feel like if we do have enough to go through, we should play a simple normal setup like Matrix6, Champions Setup, or even if players wanted to go through with it, C9++.

                    Up to you sunfan, but at this point I'm honestly up for anything and I feel like I've calmed down a lot and don't plan on my normal childish antics





                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #100
                      Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                      i really was banking on last night, nuit blanche is tonight so i won't be around

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #101
                        Re: TWG Turbo I: CHARU WINS WOWEE Signups

                        I'll be making a different thread for resistance this one is getting cramped.
                        I suggest people look at this link if you are not familiar with resistance
                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Resistance_(game)
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        Working...