AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 25thhour
    I like max
    • Feb 2007
    • 2922

    #526
    Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

    Pleasure solo is a stupid bitch. I got 70% on my first try then 90% on my second.
    r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

    Comment

    • fireking550
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2006
      • 171

      #527
      Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

      I swear dore i may have been in second of third every single round but i will find a way to take first from you if it is the last this i ever do O.O xD


      Big Time Boston Fan, Bruins, Celtics, Red Sox, and Patriots, beat that line-up

      Originally posted by Kibblre
      New mission: I will attempt to get "Meep" banned from my school, as well.

      Comment

      • 25thhour
        I like max
        • Feb 2007
        • 2922

        #528
        Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

        Here are my scores I cant improve them because Im leaving tomorrow morning super early.

        2nd try.
        Its actually a really fun song
        First try was 170k.

        30th? try. Solo sucks. My first try was 74% then I got a 90% I was amazed. lol
        r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

        Comment

        • dore
          caveman pornstar
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2006
          • 6317

          #529
          Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

          Originally posted by fireking550
          I swear dore i may have been in second of third every single round but i will find a way to take first from you if it is the last this i ever do O.O xD


          it'll all depend on the last song
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

          Comment

          • thechild
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2007
            • 1642

            #530
            Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

            **** I forgot about this round. god I'm going to suck I haven't slept in like 48 hours. I got some good scores but never pic'd them cus it was the first day of the round and I knew I could beatem.

            Comment

            • AC1speakerbox
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2006
              • 1242

              #531
              Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!





              Damn you, 25th

              Comment

              • insanefreddy926
                Super Member
                • Feb 2005
                • 187

                #532
                Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                Aaaahhahh I just made it. Here's my drums score:



                I got like 140k on guitar, will upload pic soon.
                yeaorwgh.

                Comment

                • AC1speakerbox
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 1242

                  #533
                  Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                  I'm going downstairs to get a drink, and when I come back up you had better have that score posted freddy.

                  after drink edit: you walk a thin line of kindness, my friend
                  Last edited by AC1speakerbox; 07-29-2009, 04:04 PM.

                  Comment

                  • insanefreddy926
                    Super Member
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 187

                    #534
                    Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                    Gahahah it's traveling through the interwebs at this moment! I swear, once I receive it in my email I'll post it.

                    edit: alright I'm uploading right now

                    Here it is:
                    Last edited by insanefreddy926; 07-29-2009, 04:09 PM.
                    yeaorwgh.

                    Comment

                    • AC1speakerbox
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 1242

                      #535
                      Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                      Took you long enough. Round over.

                      Looks like I'll be visiting random.org again. *sigh*

                      Comment

                      • dore
                        caveman pornstar
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 6317

                        #536
                        Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                        just eliminate me for drums if that's what you need, since I can't go for score anymore on this ****ty set
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                        Comment

                        • AC1speakerbox
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 1242

                          #537
                          Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                          Oh yeah. FINAL ROUND IS GO!

                          Guitar- Green Grass And High Tides
                          Vocals- Can't Let Go
                          (@Dore: I reject your actuality and substitute my own :P)
                          Drums- Won't Get Fooled Again
                          Bass- Panic Attack (((OMGWTFBBQ?!!?!!!?!?!?!1!1?!?!?!)))


                          If there are problems with the bass song choice, I will address them and select a new song with a new deadline.

                          GOGOGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                          Comment

                          • dore
                            caveman pornstar
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 6317

                            #538
                            Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                            lol Can't Let Go is overrated :-p

                            ****ing annoying to squeeze on though, thanks
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                            Comment

                            • insanefreddy926
                              Super Member
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 187

                              #539
                              Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                              rofl, Guardians got eliminated
                              yeaorwgh.

                              Comment

                              • macgravel
                                Resident Poopbutt
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2004
                                • 2405

                                #540
                                Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                                WGFA is a pretty fun song, haha. I know I won't make first place, but this should be fun anyways.

                                Comment

                                Working...