AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 25thhour
    I like max
    • Feb 2007
    • 2922

    #481
    Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

    Thanks tG. I thought you gave us an extra day. Plus my camera has no batteries. Must go get some tomorrow.
    r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

    Comment

    • macgravel
      Resident Poopbutt
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2004
      • 2405

      #482
      Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

      Okay, so I ended up staying home from the trip. Nothing fun was going to happen anyways.

      So, I decided to just turn the music off, and play in silence. It worked, and this was only my first try like that. I'm sure if I play it a couple of more times, I could FC.

      Comment

      • AC1speakerbox
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2006
        • 1242

        #483
        Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

        I'm having second thoughts about the noon edt ending time now.
        Sometimes I nap til after that, so I'll move it to 6:00 P.M. EDT.

        I swear it'll stay this time

        Comment

        • EnR
          Massive flaming dildos.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2007
          • 8431

          #484
          Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

          206k on detroit rock city and 299 on the bass song. ><
          sigpic

          Comment

          • 25thhour
            I like max
            • Feb 2007
            • 2922

            #485
            Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

            Cries Someone buy me a new PS2 drumkit. Please

            ;P I can't afford one. I had to use duct tape to play mine today.
            It drops red, yellow and blue notes like crazy. Plus The kick pedals garbage.
            I could FC Detroit Rock City if it wernt for the stupid red pad.

            btw, Im serious about that first line.
            I'll pay 300k credits.
            Last edited by 25thhour; 07-24-2009, 04:33 PM.
            r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

            Comment

            • AC1speakerbox
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2006
              • 1242

              #486
              Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

              updated to this post

              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #487
                Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                wow this is super

                working too much to get scores in in time

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • dore
                  caveman pornstar
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 6317

                  #488
                  Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!



                  best I can do with these drums
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                  Comment

                  • u84
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 1921

                    #489
                    Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                    Woah, 6 PM tomorrow? What the hell?! I only saw it was tomorrow so I planned for midnight tomorrow.. I can't submit, then. Is there anyway you could either put it back to midnight or change it to sunday at 6? I mean, I'm sure if you set the deadline for midnight and just explain that you're updating it at noon or whenever the next morning there wouldn't be any problems..
                    Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                    I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                    Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                    Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                    Comment

                    • AC1speakerbox
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 1242

                      #490
                      Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                      Originally posted by u84
                      Woah, 6 PM tomorrow? What the hell?! I only saw it was tomorrow so I planned for midnight tomorrow.. I can't submit, then. Is there anyway you could either put it back to midnight or change it to sunday at 6? I mean, I'm sure if you set the deadline for midnight and just explain that you're updating it at noon or whenever the next morning there wouldn't be any problems..
                      No, it was planned for noon tomorrow.
                      You didn't look for your am/pm

                      anyway, I guess I'll put it back to midnight one more time...

                      Message to the majority of you:
                      Does my being too nice bother you?
                      If it does, then I'll stop. I just want to make everyone happy, but that can't always happen.

                      Comment

                      • u84
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 1921

                        #491
                        Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                        Sorry, I just saw midnight for the first round and didn't see you had changed the time.. I just saw the date and instinctively thought it was midnight..
                        Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                        I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                        Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                        Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                        Comment

                        • fireking550
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 171

                          #492
                          Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                          Yea Ac, what is with changing the time every other minute, its midnight, its noon, than its 6, whats next? you gonna add another day to the week?


                          Big Time Boston Fan, Bruins, Celtics, Red Sox, and Patriots, beat that line-up

                          Originally posted by Kibblre
                          New mission: I will attempt to get "Meep" banned from my school, as well.

                          Comment

                          • AC1speakerbox
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 1242

                            #493
                            Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                            Originally posted by fireking550
                            whats next? you gonna add another day to the week?
                            I can do that? hmmm...

                            Comment

                            • dore
                              caveman pornstar
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 6317

                              #494
                              Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                              8 days a week, 21 hours a day
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                              Comment

                              • EnR
                                Massive flaming dildos.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 8431

                                #495
                                Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!



                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...