Guitar Hero World Tour

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Squeek
    let it snow~
    • Jan 2004
    • 14444

    #91
    Re: Guitar Hero World Tour

    So since Activision said that setlist is fake let's just look at what is confirmed.

    Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My Way
    Foo Fighters - Everlong
    Van Halen - Hot for Teacher
    The Answer - Never Too Late
    At The Drive-In - One Armed Scissor
    Jimi Hendrix - Purple Haze (Live)
    Billy Idol - Rebel Yell
    Sublime - Santeria
    Jimi Hendrix - The Wind Cries Mary
    Blink 182 - Dammit
    NOFX - Soul Doubt
    Joe Satriani - Satch Boogie / Surfing with the Alien
    Beastie Boys - No Sleep 'Till Brooklyn

    The Eagles
    Linkin Park
    The Doors
    Muse
    Interpol
    Ozzy Osbourne
    KoRn
    System of a Down
    The Smashing Pumpkins
    The Police
    Red Hot Chili Peppers
    Dream Theater

    Most likely

    Aerosmith - Don't Wanna Miss a Thing
    Grand Funk Railroad - We're an American Band

    Comment

    • s0ulst0n3
      <SPACE FOR RENT>
      • Sep 2006
      • 2076

      #92
      Re: Guitar Hero World Tour

      Originally posted by Squeek
      Linkin Park: One Step Closer vs. Bleed It Out (as a huge fan, I can tell you OSC is my least favorite song on the first album and BIO is my favorite song on the last album)
      Tenacious D: Car Chase City vs. Master Exploder (two more songs I've never heard of)
      Iron Maiden: Hallowed be Thy Name vs. LOL WHO IS IRON MAYDON
      I hate you right now. >=(
      PM me if you want to rent my custom title. :3
      ~Far too many years of chaos and unrest, far too many voices brutally supressed!~

      Comment

      • Tokzic
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 6878

        #93
        Re: Guitar Hero World Tour

        bleed it out is a horrible song oops

        also lmfao of course that list was fake there was no way they'd do half of the songs on it

        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

        Comment

        • purebloodtexan
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 2845

          #94
          Re: Guitar Hero World Tour

          Originally posted by Squeek
          So since Activision said that setlist is fake...
          Son of a bitch >_<

          Well, I've still (metaphorically) got my fingers crossed.


          Comment

          • Squeek
            let it snow~
            • Jan 2004
            • 14444

            #95
            Re: Guitar Hero World Tour

            It can't be much worse than that...

            Can it?

            Well, it can't be better =/

            Comment

            • ddr_f4n
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2005
              • 3807

              #96
              Re: Guitar Hero World Tour

              Originally posted by Telvanni_guard
              Billy Fogarty's version makes me happier.
              Of course. That song has so much potential to be in Rock Band 2 though. Tbh it doesn't suit GH4 IMO.

              The original is too slow and soft for my liking though. Go EBA version!
              Out Now!


              Older Releases:
              Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
              Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
              東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #97
                Re: Guitar Hero World Tour

                Hey sweet At the Drive-In. It's too bad Guitar Hero is overrated by everyone I know at my school, with the exception of a couple of people.
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • Shashakiro
                  TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 9082

                  #98
                  Re: Guitar Hero World Tour

                  dore: I don't know what you're talking about with Iron Maiden having no masters, as GH3 had NotB as a master track.
                  4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                  Originally posted by Boogiebear
                  use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                  Comment

                  • Gibson63
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 1319

                    #99
                    Re: Guitar Hero World Tour

                    up the irons(L) and yeah wtf .. slipknot,fury of the storm,pink floyd ....... no way


                    Comment

                    • TheRapingDragon
                      A car crash mind
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 9788

                      #100
                      Re: Guitar Hero World Tour

                      Originally posted by Squeek
                      Rush: The Trees vs. The Spirit of Radio (i haven't heard either of these songs)
                      Both are awesome songs. I personally prefer to listen to The Trees but The Spirit of Radio would probably be a more fun song to play.

                      Comment

                      • SethSquall
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 5477

                        #101
                        Re: Guitar Hero World Tour

                        Originally posted by Squeek
                        The funny thing about this list is that it has a lot of the same artists from the RB2 soundtrack, except all of the songs from those artists are better. Infinitely better.

                        And the artists I don't know don't suck like most of the RB2 artists.

                        The Offspring: Come Out and Play vs. The Kids Aren't Alright.
                        Beastie Boys: Whatcha Want vs. No Sleep 'Till Brooklyn.
                        Linkin Park: One Step Closer vs. Bleed It Out (as a huge fan, I can tell you OSC is my least favorite song on the first album and BIO is my favorite song on the last album)
                        Rage Against the Machine: Testify vs. Renegades of Funk (A tie. All Rage songs are equally awesome)
                        Pearl Jam: Alive vs. Spin the Black Circle (uh oh score one for rb2)
                        Nirvana: Drain You vs. Smells Like Teen Spirit
                        Red Hot Chili Peppers: Give It Away vs. Give It Away (o wait)
                        Foo Fighters: Everlong vs. Everlong (uh)
                        Muse: Assassin vs. THERE IS NO MUSE IN RB2 WHAT THE HELL
                        Metallica: Master of Puppets vs. Battery
                        Lynyrd Skynyrd: Sweet Home Alabama vs. WE HATE ALL SOUTHERN BANDS GO AWAY
                        System of a Down: Toxicity vs. Chop Suey (another tie)
                        Rush: The Trees vs. The Spirit of Radio (i haven't heard either of these songs)
                        Van Halen x2: Beat It w/Michael Jackson, Hot For Teacher vs. NO VAN HALEN HERE LOL ENJOY LISTENING TO BLONDIE
                        Tenacious D: Car Chase City vs. Master Exploder (two more songs I've never heard of)
                        Iron Maiden: Hallowed be Thy Name vs. LOL WHO IS IRON MAYDON

                        But the only one that really matters is

                        Jimi Hendrix vs. _________________________

                        But, alas: http://kotaku.com/5028993/no-that-wa...-tours-setlist
                        After reading this I was going to do the exact same thing but taking the mick of of GH. Just because it's such fanboyish verbal diarrhea I almost wanted to stoop to your level and sarcastically laugh "huurrrr huurrr".

                        But you know, what? Not worth the time or effort. Sometimes I wonder if you really are 22.

                        I still love you, but seriously. Why are you so aggressive all the time?
                        Last edited by SethSquall; 07-27-2008, 10:38 AM.
                        Originally posted by Tibs
                        I love you, you Welsh ****

                        Comment

                        • Tibs
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2006
                          • 5235

                          #102
                          Re: Guitar Hero World Tour

                          He was raised by bears.

                          Metal covers of vidya game songs

                          Comment

                          • Squeek
                            let it snow~
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 14444

                            #103
                            Re: Guitar Hero World Tour

                            Originally posted by SethSquall
                            After reading this I was going to do the exact same thing but taking the mick of of GH. Just because it's such fanboyish verbal diarrhea I almost wanted to stoop to your level and sarcastically laugh "huurrrr huurrr".

                            But you know, what? Not worth the time or effort. Sometimes I wonder if you really are 22.

                            I still love you, but seriously. Why are you so aggressive all the time?
                            Because there are people who tell me to buy Rock Band every minute of every day that they're talking to me. These same people tell me I must buy Rock Band 2 no matter what. Drop everything and order it, right now, because it will be the greatest game ever made by man.

                            Comment

                            • Tokzic
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 6878

                              #104
                              Re: Guitar Hero World Tour

                              Originally posted by Squeek
                              Because there are people who tell me to buy Rock Band every minute of every day that they're talking to me. These same people tell me I must buy Rock Band 2 no matter what. Drop everything and order it, right now, because it will be the greatest game ever made by man.
                              you should go buy rock band seriously it's fun you'll like it come on what are you waiting for let's go

                              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                              Comment

                              • Squeek
                                let it snow~
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 14444

                                #105
                                Re: Guitar Hero World Tour

                                And that's the guy.

                                Comment

                                Working...