Re: Guitar Hero IV upcoming with Fall featuring FULL BAND!
That song list is hilarious. Some of it is unbelievably ****ty, and some of it is SO GOOOOOOD. The drum kit would be pretty boss, though. Too bad I would buy a real drum kit before buying that game (and probably will).
I'm excited for GHWT just for the song making stuff. My friend and I have both been getting better at Guitar Hero rapidly, but we've both hit pretty big roadblocks recently. It's hard to get better when there are no songs to play. The Wii version of GH3 got dicked over with no DLC, which was supposed to be released in the first QUARTER OF THE YEAR. I know I could get a 360 guitar and play stuff on simulators, or I could make GH2 customs, but I'm lazy and don't want to mod my PS2.
In terms of drums, I'm pretty set with Rock Band. More pads are fun, but they don't have enough appeal to me to shell out another.. whatever it is.
That song list is hilarious. Some of it is unbelievably ****ty, and some of it is SO GOOOOOOD. The drum kit would be pretty boss, though. Too bad I would buy a real drum kit before buying that game (and probably will).
I'm excited for GHWT just for the song making stuff. My friend and I have both been getting better at Guitar Hero rapidly, but we've both hit pretty big roadblocks recently. It's hard to get better when there are no songs to play. The Wii version of GH3 got dicked over with no DLC, which was supposed to be released in the first QUARTER OF THE YEAR. I know I could get a 360 guitar and play stuff on simulators, or I could make GH2 customs, but I'm lazy and don't want to mod my PS2.
In terms of drums, I'm pretty set with Rock Band. More pads are fun, but they don't have enough appeal to me to shell out another.. whatever it is.







Comment